Sign in to follow this  
iiHaydog

Need A Group

Hi everybody , I'm just going to make this quick ;p.

My friend doesn't really play DayZ anymore, so I'm looking for some sort of group, but it can't be too big. maybe 5ish people.

I'm only 12 years old, but before you tell me to go outside or something, I'm more mature then most of the idiots at my school. If you just don't like the fact that I'm so young, you can just leave now ;p.

Add me on Steam, my name is iHaydog

I don't care how heavily armed you are or anything, but if you have a vehicle, that would just make life 10 times easier...

Cya guys

Edited by iiHaydog

YOU ARE EXACTLY LIKE ME. I really don't enjoy most idiotic children at my school... Although I don't really care too much. I need a group, too. No fun getting massively destroyed by herds of Zombies alone, right? I'm also 12... So yay.Quite interesting. I'll add you, but it's only me, so I suppose I'll be the only one with you, unless you have others.

If you guys have a microphone, I might add you to a new group I'm starting soon. I had a group of 31 players, I want this one to have 8 only.

• Like 1

Hey me and my brother are the same age as you; we live in england though. We have added u as friend, my names nedfiennes and my brothers is fienensivo okay we were looking for a group but we got bored so yeah.. we are alright at dayz.

Edited by Suger Monster

Hey me and my brother are the same age as you; we live in england though. We have added u as friend, my names nedfiennes and my brothers is fienensivo okay we were looking for a group but we got bored so yeah.. we are alright at dayz.

Fiennes, I added you on Skype. All you have to do is accept. My Skype name, of course, is Ikaros Alpha. [type-ikaros-alpha]. I hope we will be able to successfully get some firepower soon.

-Ikaros.

Hey guys, I'm 15 so a little older than you but I've sent out some friend requests on steam so we can play on Day Z. If you accept me on Steam I'll send you my Skype and hopefully, we can play some Day Z.

Im 14 Ill play with you guys. Im a more "experienced" player. as in ive played longer then most players. Add me on Steam SteamID=RedsPro

logo.gif

Militarized DayZ Clan

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a fun & memorable experience

We're currently recruiting dedicated mature players for our clan

We also have our own Killing Floor, DayZ, CS:GO & TS3 server.

We are the real deal!

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join us today!

Edited by Legendary Fox

I added everyone, hoping to play some DayZ with all of you 1 way or another. If you message me and I don't answer, I left my computer on.