Sign in to follow this  
xX DeKz Xx

looking for mature over 18 uk players to join my clan

ESQD owned me on several occassions and im severely butthurt about it. i even attempted to send my fake clan of 50+ members to kill them but they got raped too. Dekz has an awesome clan and to be quite blunt, my hostility towards him is because i tried to join them and they refused me. Maybe its because i think im an upper class citizen and i believe im better than everyone else, or maybe its the fact that im a scrawny ginger nerd.

Either way, all i can say its well done Dekz ol' chap, youve got an amazing squad, and i can only ever dream of being as good as you.

oh finally Ben, you admit the truth, about fckin time. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

oh finally Ben, you admit the truth, about fckin time. :thumbsup:

yeah , Wet Dreams Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l_large.png Edited by Deppy

Only your own delusional squad can take this seriously

Take what seriously? are you referring to bens post that i quoted ol' chap? those were his words, not mine. I understand the frustration you are facing Jwjw, however like we said to Ben, you arent welcome to join us, we only accept skilled players who can have a laugh at the same time. You, nor Ben, fit into this criteria.

As for delusional squad, i do believe we have at least 6-7 people on 80% of the time. How many people can your glorious leader pull together? 2? 3? oh no, i forgot, you're in the 50 man clan right? the same 50 man clan, that all happen to eat at the same time or just cant get online due to other 'issues' ultimately leaving you with possibly 2 members online at the same time....... way to go there :thumbsup:

i really do pity you Jwjw, you're on the wrong side of the fence pal. I do however respect you a little bit, all this trolling and yet you still defend Ben to the end! in fact, take my beans - :emptycan: ................ oops, sorry that wasn't my beans, thats the empty can i shit in earlier! nevermind, you can take it anyway, think of it as a little momento from me to you, jus a little reminder of this wonderful conversation we had together. ;)

Take what seriously? are you referring to bens post that i quoted ol' chap? those were his words, not mine. I understand the frustration you are facing Jwjw, however like we said to Ben, you arent welcome to join us, we only accept skilled players who can have a laugh at the same time. You, nor Ben, fit into this criteria.

As for delusional squad, i do believe we have at least 6-7 people on 80% of the time. How many people can your glorious leader pull together? 2? 3? oh no, i forgot, you're in the 50 man clan right? the same 50 man clan, that all happen to eat at the same time or just cant get online due to other 'issues' ultimately leaving you with possibly 2 members online at the same time....... way to go there :thumbsup:

i really do pity you Jwjw, you're on the wrong side of the fence pal. I do however respect you a little bit, all this trolling and yet you still defend Ben to the end! in fact, take my beans - :emptycan: ................ oops, sorry that wasn't my beans, thats the empty can i shit in earlier! nevermind, you can take it anyway, think of it as a little momento from me to you, jus a little reminder of this wonderful conversation we had together. ;)

this just actually made me cry with laughter.

I know nothing of this argument nor do I care. I will say this, I am a UK player and I was considering to join but Deks' first post was such a shyte recruitment post that it made the clan look downright stupid. Please, if you are going to make a recruitment post, do some research on how to do it.

I know nothing of this argument nor do I care. I will say this, I am a UK player and I was considering to join but Deks' first post was such a shyte recruitment post that it made the clan look downright stupid. Please, if you are going to make a recruitment post, do some research on how to do it.

if you know nothing of the argument nor care about it, then stay out :)

ps - if you had bothered to use your brain, and looked at the wording DekZ used, then you'd of realised that actually, we were just looking for some numbers to add to a pre-existing clan. No need for a fancy recruitment thread when you already have a fully established capable clan. We've had 3 new members who were all pretty much brand new players, who also might i add, couldnt be arsed to read through jargon walls of text on 'proper' recruitment threads. Turns out that these 3 new players are actually pretty cool guys, come online most nights and have a laugh with us and they bring alot to the table.

Run along Icharus, take your judgemental views somewhere else. oh by the way, here's a little tip for you, dont play with fire unless you want to get burnt.

Let's see if your simple minded ways can take the hint.

Let us do a test;

Ben is going to use the same spelling, grammer AND defencive techniques that Dekz has been using, and you are going to tell me how much of it you understood, So here goes, my inpression of Dekz:

''ur spellin and grammur is shit and ur a dick and ur jst trolling I cant disprove anything of wht you hav sad bt i will sre as hell call u a pussy and say u r lying. I cnt stand up 4 myself so im gonna gt my freinds involved even though it will end up as 1 person beatin alot of kids arses over the internet forum. I cnt diffrientiate btween photoshop and quotes even though u have said tht you cant use the thing, I will still say that every pice of solid proof u have is photoshopped, nd I shall continue calling u a pussy and hurrasing u ovr evry peice of media I cn get a chance at. I wnt leave it between 2 guys fighting it outt, bcuse I am a pssy like that, but sre as hell I wll say ''Go suck dick you cunt'' or ''Im going to kill you u stupid cunt'' every nw and thn, Or occasionally i may spell properlly too make myself feel better, and more intellectual about myself, but this almost only happens every time you point it that I am using stupid as fuck text speak..''

Urgh, I belive I lost a few braincells just writing that. But kid, you do know that winning an argument over the internet is like, two chavs fighting and one coming out victorius? no matter whom wins, they both sound and look ridiculasly stupid, the only reason I am persisting is because, my friend, you will not leave me be.

Erm Ben ol' chap, i would like to help you.

inpression should be IMPRESSION

properlly should be PROPERLY

belive should be BELIEVE

ridiculasly should be RIDICULOUSLY

first and foremost, if you're going to attempt to troll Dekz on his language, spelling and grammar, then you need to be pretty precise yourself.

You try to give of the impression that you're quite intellectual yourself yet you fail to spell 4 simple words?

The best part of this post that i quoted for you is the nice wall of white text you made. i took the liberty of highlighting your errors in RED for you. You attempted to put a nice little twist on the end of your 'Dekz IMPRESSION' ( note how thats spelt for future reference ) but you even messed that up!

Anyway, the last part of this quote really caught my attention. Dekz will leave you be now so im sure you're relieved to hear that.

The only downside to the whole situation is now you're on the top of my shit list.

ps - the whole ''you wont like me when im angry'' thing wont wash with me, you're going to have to come up with something a little more creative. It's that or you can crawl back under the small rock you reared your head from.

The choice is yours.... ol' pal. B)

It's maybe a tad fucking obvious that you didn't quote him? You made a load of bullshit up? He may of done the same but if so, at least he's done it believably and credit him for that.

Also - you're talking as if you have me nailed, you realise I'm not in his clan and have no clue about it either?

Notice the only people supporting each others' ridiculous posts are your own squad members, not sure what you're proving by giving each other lol's and kisses in support

**I've always taken a laugh, and I don't see where I've shown otherwise in my posts, as for skilled, when did I even show you my game play?

Notice I've been impartial and did have a stab at Ben too, but I'm not going to 50-50 my posts when your squad is churning out far more bullshit than the one guy alone.

Edited by jwjw

Think your missing the point jwjw,

Ben misquoted dekz,

dekz and Tyras misquoted ben

and your still commenting on it.

Think your missing the point jwjw,

Ben misquoted dekz,

dekz and Tyras misquoted ben

and your still commenting on it.

None of you acted as if you misquoted Ben, all of you took that seriously (love to see you say otherwise now).

and yes I'm still commenting on it, Tyras brought my name back in and slapped me together with Ben, plus random flaming, why wouldn't I chip back in?

Wow Tyras. That kind of "oh yeah G, I am a badass, you shouldn't play with fire, run along" won't bring you much good publicity. I was mainly stating that the clan thread lacks professionalism. I didn't get involved in your stupid argument with Ben.

And yes, I am judging you. We all are, and let me say you all look like a bunch of dicks on this post.

/end of my participation in this stupid thread

P.S Any mods out there willing to lock/remove for the thread spiralling out of control turning into a insult fest?

lol lock the thread? if you dont want to participate then why the need for a lock? quite frankly, i dont give 2 shits if i look like a dick, it would only be portraying my true self ;)

Ok now for Jw, dude listen up. At the end of the day, im here for ONE purpose and one purpose only, that would be to piss Ben off. If you want to stick your oar in when someone is on a flaming rampage, then expect to be dragged in. Surely with your infinite knowledge you would realise that a troll such as myself will jump on ANYONE that is stupid to open their mouth. You obviously fall within this category. Another well known fact is that a troll will be following some basic rules :

1 - NEVER read the whole thread - it's long, tiresome, pointless and quite plainly mind numbing. Only ever read page 1 + final page.

2 - if anyone sparks any interest in the said posts, assume they are part of the shit storm and throw some abuse.

3 - if said person doesnt agree with your views, then associate them with your main target

4 - if said person then cries about being dragged in, give them more shit.

5 - NEVER give a shit what forum junkies think about you, they're keyboard warriors, you're only here to have fun.

BTW Jw, if you bothered reading any of my other posts, you would see i have a strong sense of sarcasm, only a dumb idiot wouldn't realise the quote i made from ben was a phony. The aim wasnt to make it believable, it was to get a reaction from him. Just so happens, it got one from you! ( all the better for me :D ) as for the association with Ben's ''clan'' (see point 3 above). As for Ben acting alone, you obvioulsy didnt read page one, ( see point 1 above ) there was at least 2 people on Dekz before we even joined the thread. Ben sent his cronies before he had the balls to run his mouth himself. you give credit to Ben for misquoting Dekz because it was 'believable' yet you cry when people misquote Ben, hmmm double standards much. Anyway, if you dont like the end results, you know where the door is.

PS. Icharus.......

Deks' first post was such a shyte recruitment post that it made the clan look downright stupid

That in no way implies that you are only saying it lacked professionalism. If anything, it was a direct insult towards Dekz + the clan. Thats why you got dragged in, thats why you got butthurt about being dragged in. Not as innocent as you like to make yourself out to be.

Edited by tyras

jwjw you just got nailed twice. and icharus i wanted this ending a long time ago if you new the whole argument you would realise we are the good guys (if you like). and brad yes i will be on ofcourse.

Haha so somebody else has finally done a google search on this troll.

My favorette picture is the one with his face smashed in :D

Also my favorette link is this

He actually tries to apply for a position of importance and gets knocked back because hes a nobhead XD

www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/40603-benpowell987-ser-markus-powell-app-team/

you have actually just killed it! im dieing with laughter lads i think we have done enough he should not hassle us again.

lol lock the thread? if you dont want to participate then why the need for a lock? quite frankly, i dont give 2 shits if i look like a dick, it would only be portraying my true self ;)

Ok now for Jw, dude listen up. At the end of the day, im here for ONE purpose and one purpose only, that would be to piss Ben off. If you want to stick your oar in when someone is on a flaming rampage, then expect to be dragged in. Surely with your infinite knowledge you would realise that a troll such as myself will jump on ANYONE that is stupid to open their mouth. You obviously fall within this category. Another well known fact is that a troll will be following some basic rules :

1 - NEVER read the whole thread - it's long, tiresome, pointless and quite plainly mind numbing. Only ever read page 1 + final page.

2 - if anyone sparks any interest in the said posts, assume they are part of the shit storm and throw some abuse.

3 - if said person doesnt agree with your views, then associate them with your main target

4 - if said person then cries about being dragged in, give them more shit.

5 - NEVER give a shit what forum junkies think about you, they're keyboard warriors, you're only here to have fun.

BTW Jw, if you bothered reading any of my other posts, you would see i have a strong sense of sarcasm, only a dumb idiot wouldn't realise the quote i made from ben was a phony. The aim wasnt to make it believable, it was to get a reaction from him. Just so happens, it got one from you! ( all the better for me :D ) as for the association with Ben's ''clan'' (see point 3 above). As for Ben acting alone, you obvioulsy didnt read page one, ( see point 1 above ) there was at least 2 people on Dekz before we even joined the thread. Ben sent his cronies before he had the balls to run his mouth himself. you give credit to Ben for misquoting Dekz because it was 'believable' yet you cry when people misquote Ben, hmmm double standards much. Anyway, if you dont like the end results, you know where the door is.

PS. Icharus.......

That in no way implies that you are only saying it lacked professionalism. If anything, it was a direct insult towards Dekz + the clan. Thats why you got dragged in, thats why you got butthurt about being dragged in. Not as innocent as you like to make yourself out to be.

Have read your posts apart from the walls-of-text-directed-at-others, frankly, your sense of sarcasm is balls, and your mates went along with my quote of you without any hint of it.

I don't have any double standards, your quote of Ben was obviously made up with no attempt to make it believable, easy you saying it sarcasm now, but even retrospectively again, the reactions of your cronies doesn't show it.

As for troll rules, you're just acting hard.

Finally Dekz, nailed twice? Do you even know what nailed means here?

• Like 1

It is odd tyras, you are oblivious that you have just breached two act's in the UK, google:

Malicious Communications Act (1998)

Aye, that is right, Since you live in the UK, I strongly suggest you abide by a rule as stated, Since the Malicious Communications Act of 1998, actually states that it is a criminal offence to ''Cyber stalk'' or Miliciously post private details about someone without there Actual consent, is also against the Data protection act of the same year, Aye kid, Really wish to tempt me? Because mate, the fact you ''know'' my adress ( Kudo's for not posting it, bt the fact you have stated that you know it ) that you have posted an image of my likeness, and finally, that you have publicly posted private infomation, Could get yer'in some troublesome shit mate... So aye, I strongly suggest editing that post, to say ''-Void-'' before I'm urged to do somin' about it.

Oddly enough, I never had claimed I was a troll, aswell as the fact that, the peircing is out, but Honestly since you know my own home adress, ( which is not actually possible, you may know a little of the location but not much ) but considering the fact that, you've just broken several laws, I strongly suggest you consider my comment further in this Single post. heh...

Further more, yer'see the fact that My last post resumed to win, even after two or three posts against me; I had actually Quit the thread from bothering, So aye, you are now the ones resuming this, and aye, you are the ones ''trolling'' the chap that has had quite a rough week, to do with his life aside of the computer, how do yer'feel, that you are resumingly hurrassing someone that is mourning over a six week nephew? how do yer'feel ''trolling'' the chap that has had quite a rough week indeed,

You guys are sick, both facially, and Mentally,

Seek help chaps, and tyras; You better do as told, otherwise, I will not think twice to act upon this, Disclosing personal infomation on a public site? Teh', Aswell as claiming to know my full adress, that my good friend is a form of cyber stalking, and matey, you stalkin'me? really? like really really? Sick pervert, in his late twenty's... Urgh... you are probably the sickest of 'em all..

Edited by benpowell987

ben you cant say jack shit because this your own doing kid. you should'nt have made all that stuff up about me (you know you did). all i asked you was a friendly question then out of nowhere you started to troll me. next time you will think twice about trolling someone. i didnt want any of this i promise you

and yes jason X is me dekz. i entered your clan without you even knowing. i was guna kill you in-game but now im not hench why iv shown myself

to you. i think enough is enough and let this be the end please. iv told tyras to leave it be so leave us alone and i promise you will not here from us ever again.

Awh dekz dekz dekz, this was left alone about 2 days ago, whilst the fact is; you have gotten Tyras in quite alot of shit; dug it myself or not, it gave him no reason for breaching Acts set up to protect peoples private infomation, he did that on his own accause, so, it is him that will infact get in shit, and not yourself. aswell as;

still denying that?

You want to back down mate, as mate, you've done nothing but bad for your clan since you met me, Giving them a bad name, potentially getting one of them in quite a lil'trouble, and what not,

Apologise...and I'l apologise too for not backing down,

But I will never tell a lie, so you best be aware of that.

Edited by benpowell987

But you have lied about Dekz saying things that he has not done and you have been putting bullsh*t in his quotes to support your point.

So... just stop lying to yourself and GTFO of our threads

Awh dekz dekz dekz, this was left alone about 2 days ago, whilst the fact is; you have gotten Tyras in quite alot of shit; dug it myself or not, it gave him no reason for breaching Acts set up to protect peoples private infomation, he did that on his own accause, so, it is him that will infact get in shit, and not yourself. aswell as;

still denying that?

You want to back down mate, as mate, you've done nothing but bad for your clan since you met me, Giving them a bad name, potentially getting one of them in quite a lil'trouble, and what not,

Apologise...and I'l apologise too for not backing down,

But I will never tell a lie, so you best be aware of that.

If you have posted your information freely into the internet i dont see how you can attempt to claim he has breached a public act - he clearly has not, your just to 'willy nilly' with giving out your personal information.

Also for someone who is so uptight on grammer and punctuation, you really could do with investing into a spellcheck.