SoWeMeetAgain

Admin "scans" player gear, threatens ban/kick

Thats disruptive hacking... Dont you know the difference, you little kiddie dipshit.

Of course I know the difference. By the rules though, the only person who could be banned would be the person who spawned the stuff, we could spend the entire day rolling through your server in tanks and BlackHawks destroying stuff, and you would not ban us.

That is the result of you blindly following "the rules"

You should be blacklisted for it. Its against the hosting rules.

Then report us.

Doesnt change the fact that its against the rules. Rules are whats holding society together. No rules = Anarchy.

Have you EVER broke a rule in your life? Have you EVER gone 1 MPH over the speed limit?

The way you talk on these forums, you NEVER do anything wrong, you follow every rule and law known to mankind.

Sometimes commonsense has to kick in.

If someone is using something that was NOT intended to be used, they are CHEATING.

I can't say why the DayZ team sees fit not to do something about it, maybe they are just lazy, maybe they don't give a damn, I don't know. What I do know is that people who use weapons and vehicles that are not intended to be in the game will not play on our server, and I bet the majority of the other SA's out there agree with that.

@AADiC

Yes, Yes, I rarely go UNDER 1 mph above speed limit

All of these has no impact on anyone but myself.

What you do impact others.. Can't you see that?

No, they are NOT cheating. Borderline exploiting, perhaps.

@AADiC

Yes, Yes, I rarely go UNDER 1 mph above speed limit

All of these has no impact on anyone but myself.

What you do impact others.. Can't you see that?

No, they are NOT cheating. Borderline exploiting, perhaps.

Saying that speeding down the road in a car does not possibly impact other people, if you can't see how it can and does.....

I know, it impacts the players on the server that play the game THE WAY THE DEV'S WANT IT TO BE PLAYED. It impacts the player who is cheating by using a weapon/vehicle that is not supposed to be in the game, it impacts them by telling them they can't cheat on our server, and to go somewhere else where cheaters are welcome, like NO56 for instance.

Just the fact that many, many, many servers out there remove players using scripted in weapons/vehicles and do not get blacklisted shows you that the "team" accepts it, for what reason I do not know. You have been told by staff members to stop going into threads and doing this.

Hello!

I registered in another forum that is for a server I regularly play on.

In there I just got a private message from and admin telling me that my weapon is hacked in (it is not! I got it from a tent and it is in the wiki so it should be absolutely fine).

He also said if I don't drop it he would kick and or ban me.

He told me that they use "some program" to scan player gear. I hope they don't also know where I am and where my tents are... because YES, the admins are also players on that server.

Can they do all that? I remember a statement that you should not be banned for using hacked in weapons if you don't hack them in yourself. (That is even IF the weapon would be hacked in, but as I said it doesn't appear to be, since it is a regular weapon in the game and I got it from a tent)

Also scanning player gear (hopefully only that!) doesn't seem right to me.

greetings

Come to my server I don't ban for silly shit like this just that you don't scripted and no hacking and your ping got to be under 300

Edited by Wells73

Honestly i think the hive should filter out items that arent in offical dayz, that would solve most of the hacked in weapons problems.

Would stop them from getting into player circulation as easy & then admins could just focus on banning people for spawning.

Also after a server restart all the hacked in weapons dissappear then = problem solved...

Atm i am very tempted to hunt through my logs (keep backups) and find the person that setup a tent outside electro on sniper hill with just an as50 tws & saved it.

Now there is a hacked in gun that keeps reappearing after server restarts == very annoying & nothing i can do about it.

I am actually happy when vechiles & tents etc dont spawn after a server restart :P

• Like 1

So if a drug dealer gives you drugs, you can't be arrested because someone gave it to you ?

You deserve a head slap if your answers is "Yes" to that question.

Really this all you got man a AS50 TWS is not illegal drugs God you are a moron

Honestly i think the hive should filter out items that arent in offical dayz, that would solve most of the hacked in weapons problems.

Would stop them from getting into player circulation as easy & then admins could just focus on banning people for spawning.

Also after a server restart all the hacked in weapons dissappear then = problem solved...

Atm i am very tempted to hunt through my logs (keep backups) and find the person that setup a tent outside electro on sniper hill with just an as50 tws & saved it.

Now there is a hacked in gun that keeps reappearing after server restarts == very annoying & nothing i can do about it.

I am actually happy when vechiles & tents etc dont spawn after a server restart :P

My tents save vechiles dont but if you spawn car's they will not be there after a restart

Really this all you got man a AS50 TWS is not illegal drugs God you are a moron

Yah, he is a moron for posting his opinion................

... still, we warn/kick/ban dozens of gamers everyday, and no blacklist.

Our server are cleaner than the others, and we are proud of it.

Edited by SqTH
  • Like 2

... still, we warn/kick/ban dozens of gamers everyday, and no blacklist.

Our server are cleaner than the others, and we are proud of it.

pR72G.gif

• Like 1

It's frustrating that people in this thread are just taking it as read that it's against the rules to ban for hacked weapons.

Rocket has never said, that I know of, that admins are not allowed to ban for the possession of hacked gear. He only said that players won't be globally banned for possessing hacked gear.

Edited by Mister_Magotchi
  • Like 3

It's frustrating that people in this thread are just taking it as read that it's against the rules to ban for hacked weapons.

Rocket has never said, that I know of, that admins are not allowed to ban for the possession of hacked gear. He only said that players won't be globally banned for possessing hacked gear.

Rocket has never said? DAYZ STAFF HAS SAID that you MAY NOT ban OR kick for possession of hacked items!

I have faith that whoever rocket "hires" as staff can speak on DayZ's behalf.

Edited by AndreasB

Rocket has never said? DAYZ STAFF HAS SAID that you MAY NOT ban OR kick for possession of hacked items!

I have faith that whoever rocket "hires" as staff can speak on DayZ's behalf.

And yet so many SA's do and nothing comes about because of it.

And yet so many SA's do and nothing comes about because of it.

Well maybe someone needs to start ddosing said servers then. Clearly DayZ staff cant do their own job.

Well maybe someone needs to start ddosing said servers then. Clearly DayZ staff cant do their own job.

And now your true colors come out, once a hacker, always a hacker.

And now your true colors come out, once a hacker, always a hacker.

Do you even READ what the fuck you write before you post it?

My true colors? Are you retarded? I dont hack in ArmA2 you fucking kid.

BUTTHURT much?!?!? U MAD BRO? ;)

Im sorry, but now I'm bound to believe that you deserve the full attention of any hacker in any game..

Edited by AndreasB

Do you even READ what the fuck you write before you post it?

My true colors? Are you retarded? I dont hack in ArmA2 you fucking kid.

BUTTHURT much?!?!? U MAD BRO? ;)

Im sorry, but now I'm bound to believe that you deserve the full attention of any hacker in any game..

1. I read everything I post.

2. Nope, not retarded.

3. I know you don't hack ARMA 2, never said you do.

4. Not mad, don't get mad over a game. You on the otherhand seem to be very worked up, insulting people and calling them names.

5. Again, "He doesn't share my beliefs on a subject, his server should be hacked", real mature, actually sounds like the rational of a hacker.

Just don't pay attention to him.

• Like 1

1. I read everything I post.

2. Nope, not retarded.

3. I know you don't hack ARMA 2, never said you do.

4. Not mad, don't get mad over a game. You on the otherhand seem to be very worked up, insulting people and calling them names.

5. Again, "He doesn't share my beliefs on a subject, his server should be hacked", real mature, actually sounds like the rational of a hacker.

Had this been any other game than ArmA2, you sure as hell would have gotten my full attention ;)

guy u should chill more we cant do anything atm ..............

well if rocket want he can remove any hacked weapon make a rest ,tents cars and all but he dont give a fuk so ..

after a rest we can just bann anyone who use hacked stuff cuz they never droped after rest mkay

rocket ur move -.- its not even beta so rest sthiss and fix save bug before

tents cars need save alltime u take item or put item in it ...no dupe etc

he also need add something serverside which not let hacked stuff save after logout im sure its not that hard-.- im sure every weapon got there own id so ßsave only ids which ingame etc

i dont get why this not happen already ......

Edited by bensen

guy u should chill more we cant do anything atm ..............

well if rocket want he can remove any hacked weapon make a rest ,tents cars and all but he dont give a fuk so ..

after a rest we can just bann anyone who use hacked stuff cuz they never droped after rest mkay

rocket ur move -.- its not even beta so rest sthiss and fix save bug before

tents cars need save alltime u take item or put item in it ...no dupe etc