Sign in to follow this  
Gamerknoob

Grenade Kills

So I logged into the first server of my day today and noticed that there was activity down in Elektro, I was up on Dobry. I was in the general hiding spot underneath a tree and I get the option to open a backpack as soon as I come in and im like holy hell there is a sniper next to me.

I start to shot him in the head 4 times with an L85 and he disconnects so I know I am going to get a kill whenever he logs back in, but that isn't the best part of this story. I turn around to face uphill scanning my horizon and I notice a figure running down hill towards me with a silenced M4A1 and I am like this guy had a watcher not bad not bad. The guy continues to run downhill and I guess notices that I am looking at him about to fire and runs behind a tree.

He is still a good distance up the hill and I am prone underneath a few branches so I start thinking and then cycle through my equipment and ... would you look at that a grenade. I thought what the hell may atleast scare him a bit, so I chuck the grenade uphill and then BOOM I see someone died in the chat so I look up at my kills and I had an extra one! BOOYAH!

So to sum the story up I owned the sniper team and proceeded to go up and loot his body and trade out my M4A1 for his silenced M4A1 and some more silenced M9 rounds.

(Btw reason I am on Dobry is to snipe, I have an AS50 I acquired from a few days ago. Still going strong and still saying a big FUCK YOU to DCers!)

• Like 1

Tell me about some kills you got with grenades! I would love to hear them because this one just made me feel awesome because of how bad I have always been with Nades!

Go throw a nade in electo church or general store. So funny though sometimes they glitch and u kill u and your friends by u.

Haha! I have seen it done with smoke grenades to! Blew a huge hole into the side of the church!

I really thought I was gonna be done for as I was looting that guys body on Dobry tho haha

nice story ! got my first grenade kill today too. I was walking north of Gorka with my friend when i suddenly saw a guy running across the field infront of me. He saw us at the same time, everybody of us got down hiding in the grass. I yelled friendly at him, he didn´t replied so i took my grenade out, threw it in his direction and BOOM, kill message !. Turned out he had NVGs, first ones i ever saw. But the best part about it came after that, just as we finished looting i heard a helicopter coming close (again the first one i ever saw). This guy obviously had friends on that server. We got in the forest, seperated and ran for our lifes while the helicopter startet shooting. 5 min later and 2 km away from there they finally lost us in the woods. Was definetly my best moment so far ;)

Nice man! And I would stay on that server and search that out who cares how long it takes you screw them out of there helicopter!

I just watched a video where 5+ grenades, that look on target, get no kills.

I just don't consider nades as a reliable weapon.

They aren't! That is why its so amazing when you pull off an actual kill with them!

• Like 1

Go throw a nade in electo church or general store. So funny though sometimes they glitch and u kill u and your friends by u.

Reminds me!

I had a frag and I threw it at a guy in the church entrance. I was in the church, and he ran off, so I was peaking around the corner. Boom! Blows up, and I end up passing out with fracture and broken-ness. End up dying, and nothing that I could see happened to the church though. Big time fail...

Ye like someone else said grenades=completely unreliable! But they are just so tempting to use!

• Like 1