Sign in to follow this  
Scraggle426

Don't trust "colin gibz" CoD Player.

Just sounds like immarturity in a realistic/survival game.

And the "CoD player = KID" is just the most overused stereotype.

Duping and Alt-F4? You deserved to die, and so did the rest of your group.

*Sigh* As i explained before he has only taken a few clips from this to put together, he's deliberately included snippits like that, We actually spent about an hour going around everywhere getting shot at by this fuck when we wern't looking before we decided A. it was him B. it was a hacker.

So we just left the game because either way it was bloody stupid.

The duping aswell, When we duped, We only duped things like Food. Or Map etc. We dislike Duping weapons and it was actually this guy constantly requesting we dupe him ammo, Lethal weapons, etc. And since about 1.7.2 Every single squad we came across had Like, 3 AS50's, M249 Saw's all round, the best weapon in the squad was always the one they all had, We kept dying and dying to these squads because only one of us would have a good weapon, if that. And AK74/AKM against M4A3 CCO And AS50 M107 etc, We just kept failing.

So we decided in order to continue having fun in this mod we would have to either

A. Avoid all other player contact, (Sad face)

B: Dupe things ourselves to even the playing field

But we still felt uncomfortable duping weapons, So we decided that we'd only do it with Food, Water and Navigational equipment, And even with that. We only do it occasionaly.

+ Often at least one of our squad members die from a hacker, I have dozens of Fraps of that on my PC That i can't upload because it takes so bloody long.

Edited by Scraggle426

And since about 1.7.2 Every single squad we came across had Like, 3 AS50's, M249 Saw's all round, the best weapon in the squad was always the one they all had, We kept dying and dying to these squads because only one of us would have a good weapon, if that. And AK74/AKM against M4A3 CCO And AS50 M107 etc, We just kept failing.

(...)

B: Dupe things ourselves to even the playing field

Because you can absolutely tell that the weapons used by the enemy squads were duped

And of course you had to dupe yourself to "level the playing field"....

You're fucking retarded

Troll vid ? not really, there is nothing fun on this since your shit is duped :) hope you get to pay the price of a ban for admitting that you dupe

Because you can absolutely tell that the weapons used by the enemy squads were duped

And of course you had to dupe yourself to "level the playing field"....

You're fucking retarded

Ha, Go on a fullish server and try to get into squad combat, 3 AS50's and everyone in a squad having the same top tier weapon/ NVG's whatever it is, Isn't a coincidence.

You dissapoint.

Oh and if they started banning for duping, They would have to ban almost every single Camp, Combat Squad, Clan etc. Because out of all the clans i've joined/Squads.

(Which is about 6-7) Every single one of them has duped and had a camp full of duped weapons.

We enjoy combat but we don't want to make ourselves overpowered and be like dicks by having high tier weapons, AKM's do fine.

Anyways i didn't realise that this Thread was still getting replies xD, We have dealt with the matter with these people and there's nothing more to be done, I will contact one of the Administrators to take this Thread down/Remove it seeing as it serves no purpose other than Flaming now.

Edited by Scraggle426