Sign in to follow this  
Watermelon56

Looking for someone to play DayZ with me?

I'm looking for someone to play DayZ with, if you are interested please add me on steam: Decky55

I was getting bored playing dayz for months on my own, after a couple of weeks you have seen everything and beeing everywhere.

I came accross a server that advertised a TeamSpeak server, i just went on there TS server and now i'm having a new way of playing Dayz. Just find some clan or server that has a TeamSpeak server and just hop on to it, see what happens, i was accepted instantely, they didn't trust me right away because it seems some dudes are acting as spy and spy out other clans to be able to attack them with inside information.

I know of a very good server but it is a VETERAN server and you will not have 3rd person, this not having 3rd person seems to keep the noobs and hackers away, not a lot of people play Dayz the hardcore way.

Good luck finding somebody, but like i said just invade a TeamSpeak server and introduce yourself, it worked for me, i have some new play friends now and i'm now playing the game with a team.

Watermelon and Suresight, if either of you play between 8pm and 11pm (GMT -7), a few players and I have just started a new group that might interest you. We've got a website and a teamspeak server, if you're interested, let me know!