Sign in to follow this  
arched123

"arma 2 has stopped working" then spawn dead?

Has this happened to anyone else in game?

I was looting around for food when i came across this house (was not in a town), there was a can of food on the floor along with some other stuff. As soon as i clicked on the gear, my game closed and i got the message "arma 2 has stopped working". At first i just thought "Ok i'll just log in and everything will be alright". As soon as i logged back in, i went to the death screen. i had some decent items so it kind of pissed me off. But to top it all off, i respawned in a massive open field with a dead soldiers body on the floor...

Is this the work of a hacker? Or did my game just bug out? I would appreciate your suggestions :)

Edited by arched123

It's a bug, the game stopped working for me it just froze so i had to close it through the task manager. I logged back in, with it saying I died. So I respawn in the middle of the debug plains with nothing but the ghillie I was wearing and a broken leg, though I could still run around.

Oh ok. It sucks because i was the furthest in land that i had ever been and i had an M249 SAW and some nice gear :( Ohwell