Sign in to follow this  
Delark

Any Belgian or Dutch lone survivors?

Hi,

I currently team up with 2 other casual players, and we mostly play on weekdays from around 21h00 until 01h00 GMT+2 (Estimated timespan of session, they can vary.) And I'm looking for more survivors. (I'm not starting a clan or whatsoever.)

If you feel alone, like I sometimes do (snif snif), feel free to join the fun. We're friendly players who are just trying to survive and occasionally scavenge towns. Our somewhat main goal is to find any vehicle and fix it up. Besides that, we're willing to help any starting players in the means that we have. (We're not that pro.)

Feel free to add me, we have no fancy rule set or anything like that, on skype. (i.blomme)

Kind regards,

Delark

Zelf speel ik bij een grote Nederlandstalige multigaming clan (Double Dutch Clan) waar er regelmatig ARMA2 en DayZ wordt gespeeld.

Het niveau is zeer wisselend; van beginners tot mensen die ook aan het grotere werk meedoen.

Sindskort hebben wij ook een ArmA2/DayZ squad, waar op dit moment rond de 40 leden in spelen.

Uiteraard worden er ook andere games gespeeld en ook daar is iedereen welkom.

Gezien wij tegen de 600 leden hebben, is er natuurlijk een eigen forum en TS server beschikbaar waar er altijd wel iemand online is.

Voor meer informatie mag je gerust een PM sturen, of gewoon even op onze website kijken (link staat in m'n signature).

Well, you can also join A clan With dutch/belgian players. I am belgian and i'm part of The Relevant Bandido's

Want more information? just tell me if you're interested :D

Hey, kben zelf natuurlijk belg, En zou graag iemand leren kennen,

intresse? reply hier of voeg me toe op skype: mr.gettingkilled