Sign in to follow this  
Kimble

BAN FROM SERVER LU286 ADMIN ABUSING RIGHTS!!

so have been playing on this server for a long time now with my friends. so yesterday desided to go there and meet my friend in cherno. when i was running and got to elektro i was near the mountain of electro and saw a player on the otherside with my l85 aws thermal sight. he was looking at my way and desided to take him out for camping over there so changed to my as50 from my backpack and boom he is dead 500m shot. TROLLFACE was killed. 5sec later i got banned from this server. So asked from my friend WavezZ who has been playing on this server with the admin, is this player him and he said yes. so i posted to this admin on this page "DraWx" username in dayzforum to ask him why ban me cause he doesnt have a good reason! so the answer was that i am a "ESP HACKER"!! i didnt even first know what that means but now i do. so telling to everyone that doesnt know its a player that can see where other players are on the map with nametags.. so how can the admin be so sure about that in 5sec after he has been killed??

and then there is an other thing about this server which that i think many knows is that admin does this server restarting many times a day. my best count is around 15 times per a day. i am pretty sure that they do this for dupping the tent items and when they see someone has stolen their vehicle they do the restart and its back at their camp. this is a lot of text but i am sick and tired of those admins who really abuse their rights on servers!! Thank you sir!

nice post man

i think there is 50% servers (admins) with same rules for non admin players

• Like 1

DrawX. I was talking with Kimble. I know the reason why he keeps killing most of ppl. Want me to share this with you ? So... He equip 2 of the weapons. First 1 is L85 with thermosight, second one is any kind of sniper rifle. With this set he can scan, change weapon, and take down more faster. I started using some kind of that combo, and it works perfectly. and yesss... i was kicked for such same situation on the other server. Hope you just unban you. Im writing here since, you dont response to me on steam. Peace !

• Like 1

nice post man

i think there is 50% servers (admins) with same rules for non admin players

I don't get why players goes on shitty servers.

The dude is caught using hacks its been frapsed and forwarded to battleeye support. Its a legitimate ban now hes crying.

Wait out the results of battleeye.

The dude is caught using hacks its been frapsed and forwarded to battleeye support. Its a legitimate ban now hes crying.

yeah so show me some evidence about my actions! i would really like to see how i have been hacking to adjust my as50 scope to 500m and killed the admin on the game! and this isnt your first ban to peole on your server without any reason! so you said you have proof i got too and whait when my friend comes home he can post me some nice videos of your abusing about the server restarting which apears on his screen like 5 times in 10min period! you really cant swallow your dead like a man and start fresh.. now you go in rage mode and give ban!

i have been reading other ban topics and server admins have showed the script from the logs to those players "that have been hacking" and there have been false accusation from admins and have taken the ban away!! so you are saying u have proof of me doing some "esp hack" so show me script of the logs to here or are you just lying about that too! i hope forum operators want to see that too because i know for a fact there isnt any! you are just so mad about that i killed you legaly in the game!

so we did get some closure with admin on this and he is going to unban me! so thanks to admin and thanks to guys who were backing me on this. peace out and remember to eat your beans!!