Sign in to follow this  
badblinco

suggested improvements

Hello!

After playing Day Z for a while with my group of friends we decided to voice our ideas!

1. NPC bandits with low weapons enfiled/shotgun etc.

2. NPC military outposts, they could have good weapons and aggro player bandits.

3. Zombie dogs, these could be mixed in with the regular zombies and be quite a rare encounter... but wouldn't be affected by crouching/crawling so would make towns more Dangerous.

4. to help make the game group orientated again maybe make crawling slightly less effective :P

5. maybe stop the super fast zombies from zig-zaging and slow them a bit... maybe just slightly slower than sprinting players although i don't think out running zombies would make for fun play maybe when you've been running for a while you should be forced to walking pace so the zombies get time to catch up and slap you around a bit!

6. Maybe implement some long term goals that persist through death? e.g after fixing a Moped/dirt bike up you can park it up and save its location so when you re-spawn it will be where you saved it?

7. maybe give players with really low humanity red names, yellow for average and green for nice guys!...

8. Ability to move bullets from one mag to another to save space [i often end up with 4 mags in my inventory with 2 bullets in each mag lol].

i realize your going to be working hard on this, good luck Rocket! [i am looking forward to the changes you've already proposed] :)