Sign in to follow this  
PimpinSmurf

US 2335 Mckinney_Tx scripted server wide kill

US 2335 "Mckinney_Tx" scripted a server wide kill

The only people on the server was me Pimpintology, Zero, and Spectre. We were in chat then Mckinney joined and scripted a server wide kill. The 3 of us were in VOIP so its obviously Mckinney.

• Like 1

Yea, im not exactly sure if it was a server wide kill, i think Mckinney_Tx targeted Zero and Pimp individually and scripted a kill command because i was able to abort out of there in time, but i wasnt with Zero when he dropped but he said that all of a sudden he just dropped dead, only his debug monitor says 12000 blood, so we suspect it was just a bug, so we dismiss it, but i WAS with Pimp, and what i saw was he just fell over bleeding and dead, so 2 death bugs happening 10-20 seconds apart from each other to 2 different ppl...fucking hack. So i just abort.

• Like 1

Player "Mckinney_Tx" instantly killed my group on US 2335. The only players on were Me (Zero), Pimpintology, Spectre, and Mckinney_Tx. Pimpintology, Spectre and I were all on Steam Chat so Mckinney is the only suspect. Each kill was seperate and about 30 seconds apart.