Sign in to follow this  
QCP

LF SVD CAMO

Anyone got one to trade? I have range finders, nvgs, m4a3 (cco/flashlight/grip lookin one :P) Just lookin for the sniper, does not need to have any mags for it. PM if interested.

Edited by QCP

Hey mate, I dont have a SVD camo, but I do have a as50, m107 and a DMR. Interested?

Hmm lemme think about it, im still wanting the svd camo over those but one of my friends might want one of those. Anyone else still interested?

Once again, a hacker screws with me. just decides to tp behind me with a soldiers uniform and shoot me.

***i was able to get some of my stuff back, but i only have a dmr, m14 aim, and nvgs left***

Edited by QCP

If your still looking for an SVD Camo, my group and I...The Freeside Trading Company, were able to put enough together for a trade. We have an SVD and 5 mags...we're looking for NVGs, Rangefingers or any silenced weapons/mags.

I'm more than happy to conduct trades on here, but if you want a constant supply of traders and trustworthy members to oversee trades, check us out on our official site...http://freesidetrading.co/index.php

If your still looking for an SVD Camo, my group and I...The Freeside Trading Company, were able to put enough together for a trade. We have an SVD and 5 mags...we're looking for NVGs, Rangefingers or any silenced weapons/mags.

I'm more than happy to conduct trades on here, but if you want a constant supply of traders and trustworthy members to oversee trades, check us out on our official site...http://freesidetrading.co/index.php

Do not know if i already responded for this but im interested, read a bit of your web, seems pretty good :D. I got a m4a1 cco sd(2), a silenced m9 and nvgs. interested in any of these?