Sign in to follow this  
twobeans

What happened to my char? Sniper, lag or bug ?

I started in Balota, went to airfield there and looted. Then i continued onward northbound, looting everywhere so I spent a good couple of hours working my way up to Stary and then on to NW airfield. Found a truck in the forest which i stole (from top north of map) and drove down to the airport. Now at this time I had some good loot and Alice pack stuffed with goods.

The truck was a bit low on fuel so I was looking for somewhere near the runway to refuel, and I stopped at the far north end by the hangars with blue doors. Jumped out of truck, and just as I was running in through the door I hear a thump, kind of like a snipershot in the distance. I thought "Shit!" and continued to run inside, then it took maybe 3-4 seconds. And then i died instantly, with -22.000 blood as result. (Inside the hangar, with only the door I came in through open)

Was this actually a sniper one-shot insta-killing me, but with delay because of lag ? Or was it a bug of some sort ? Kind of pissed me off considering i spent a good few hours on this run. If it was a sniper, then its all good (maybe i stole his truck), but if it was delayed or something cause of lag or if it was a bug, then thats just annoying

Edited by Axemurder

Exactly what you believe it is, Sniper with a good delay,

or.. hacker who's invisible right next too you