Sign in to follow this  
Orlough

Killing Frenzy

My friend and I wanted to get some bandit kills so we headed off to Cherno. Around 20 minutes pass then we notice zombie aggro near the firestation, we take a look at firestation and there's a dead body on the smaller deck of the roof. Right behind that dead body is a player looking through the glass, i'm shaking from running and my friend is pretty far away. So we let him run off thinking he's safe. Around 2 minutes later another person runs into firestation; this guy has a Lee Enfield so we know he's well equipped. He runs up to the top floor. My friend calls it out and calls shot. He whips out his AS50 and shoots. Near miss, I see dust from floor of building around a foot infront of the target. He runs off and we can't find him again as he exits the firestation.

Then we run off west and my buddy keeps eyes on firestation. I'm at the dirt road that goes up into the hills from the railroad station. I'm scanning around feeling pretty antsy due to our loss at 2 kills that we should've had. Between the power plant itself and the non-enterable building I spot 4 geared players and a dead body. 2 of them have camo and AK's, the other two have Winchester's and other easy to find weapons. They are looting the dead body infront of them so I know they killed that poor player. I take aim at the one facing me and fire. Blood spurts all over from his face as he falls to the ground. The others look around and take cover. One was too slow and 3 bullets later he joined his buddy on the ground.

My partner runs over to me asking where they were and just generally confused about my gunfire. I tell him there's 2 more players alive and 1 has camo and an AK other just basic gear. He spots one trying to sneak away, he takes aim and fires 1 shot. The player dies. . 3 down, 1 to go. We spot the last guy running away. He flees west and over the hill. We're trying to flank his right side and all of the sudden the screen stops and we both die simultaneously with no sound whatsoever. Damn admins.

We would've taken that other guy and we lost some cool gear. We were still very satisfied knowing how many kills we racked up but are frustrated that we died unfairly.

P.S.

US 1792 admins are butthurt that we wiped out their entire squad.

Around 2 minutes later another person runs into firestation; this guy has a Lee Enfield so we know he's well equipped.

Yes, "well equipped".

We're trying to flank his right side and all of the sudden the screen stops and we both die simultaneously with no sound whatsoever. Damn admins.

Unless the admin was a hacker, he does not have the power to kill you just like that. and yes i know since im the admin of a server, all i can do is restart, kick, ban and update.