Sign in to follow this  
Stephano8151

Banned on DE 2012 (Admin Ban, no reason given)

Hello everybody,

(Really hope I'm doing this right :o)

Yesterday, around the evening I've been joining a streamer on twitch for running around as a group of people playing.

We got killed by someone in the process, so - on a different server - those people transported me to my campsite.

That's where I logged onto DE 2012 to pick up some gear again, but once I walked about a hundred meters towards my

campsite where the vehicles and tent was I got kicked and banned from the server with no reason given.

It's not that I mind starting over with new gear again since it makes up for the adventures that have made DayZ fun for me,

but being banned for no legitimate reason sounds kind of weird to me.

Would be great if this could be investigated.

My Ingame name is "Stephano".

I have no other means of contact, that's why I hoped this would help.

The server is offline right now, but I'm fairly sure it'll be back up somewhen..

Atleast that's what I hope, because all my gear is up there.

Edited by Stephano8151

This forum works off an honor system. Players post their ban appeals and Admins open a dialogue with the player in hopes of resolving the ban.

Obviously, it all depends on whether or not the Admin in question frequents this forum to see this thread about his server.

Is the server named: DayZ - DE 2012 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 96061) [RECRUIT][GMT-5] dayzmod.com - hosted by gamed!de

Do you know if any Admin Email is shown upon login to the server?

Edited by Ped

Do you know if any Admin Email is shown upon login to the server?

I haven't ever bothered reading the motd I think.

I can't check, and I would guess that nobody could check right now,

since the server is offline, or else I would have somebody checking on it right now.