Sign in to follow this  
TheDesigner

To the guys in Polana on US 9

It was supposed to be a quick pass through with my hatchback to go and pick up a friend, but it turned into quite the shit storm. I saw you in the grocery store and panicked. I crashed the car and brought the whole town down onto you all. I tried to kill the zombies but my FPS went crazy and dropped to 4, literally. I think the guy in the store thinks I killed his friend (Meta-something), but I didn't. Sorry that the Meta guy died and I was going to try and get the other guy to help fix up the car, but I couldn't find you.

Posting this just to clear up anything you think might've happened. I was going to eventually let you take some gear from the car, but sadly, things didn't go that way.

Edited by TheDesigner

Ive been playing there near polana about an hour ago, near factory, heard shots coming from polana. Awesome to see this post now haha

I just logged back on, to try and find the other guy. Zombie spawns in town, winchester shots, but couldn't find him. I had a ghillie and MK48. FPS was still shit though so I logged.

Funny it could have been my buddies you brought the crap down on...we are always hunting gear around Polana and finding crazy things around there as well.