Sign in to follow this  
xLevel23_

AS50 Ammo?

Is anyone kind enough to let me have some AS50 ammo? I have a few bullets left but i cant find any crashed helicopter sites. Unless other ammo can be broken down FOR as50 ammo, i cant find any.. Can anyone help?

Is anyone kind enough to let me have some AS50 ammo? I have a few bullets left but i cant find any crashed helicopter sites. Unless other ammo can be broken down FOR as50 ammo, i cant find any.. Can anyone help?

M107 ammo can be used as well and can be found outside of heli sites.

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/M107_Mag

Go here

US 1030

068-128

to get your AS50 jacked ;)

Like others said, use 107 ammo but note they do less damage (still a one hit kill), and are slightly louder. If you have a vehicle, drive around the roads between Zeleno and Berezino. Heli crashes usually spawn right next to the roads in open fields. Very easy to find, very easy to get something good. You can always hoof it, but that takes a longer time.

Well this explains the drop in banditry.

All of a sudden with no more ammo refills after logs the snipers are running dry.

Shame that.

You'll have to get down into the mix with the rest of us now.

;)

Well this explains the drop in banditry.

All of a sudden with no more ammo refills after logs the snipers are running dry.

Shame that.

You'll have to get down into the mix with the rest of us now.

;)

Oh it's still there. ;) Just gotta do one extra step now. And nope, it doesn't involve hacks or scripts.

Shhhh. Whatever you do, don't mention the tents. ;)

No tents involved. :) PM me if you want it.

Like others said, use 107 ammo but note they do less damage (still a one hit kill), and are slightly louder. If you have a vehicle, drive around the roads between Zeleno and Berezino. Heli crashes usually spawn right next to the roads in open fields. Very easy to find, very easy to get something good. You can always hoof it, but that takes a longer time.

It's not any louder. The gun uses a specific sound file when it's fired, and ammo doesn't change it.

It's not any louder. The gun uses a specific sound file when it's fired, and ammo doesn't change it.

According to the wiki it does.

I ended up finding one round on ammo for it after seeing like 3 crashed helis lol. Oh well. Ill keep looking and thanks for the tip ill try and go between those places. I'm a bandit in game, but i always try to talk to the person before i shoot at them... If you say friendly, reload. and point your gun at me.... Your not friendly lol. So thats why my humanity went from 3k+ to -5k =/.