Shady Bliss

Hello, i am stuck on "setup complete, please wait" after i...

Hello every one, just wondering if there is a fix for this problem going around?

I noticed this when i had to log out at some point as i was in a rush, but i had a zombie running after me. But with this new thing i have been seeing on the new patch 1.7.2.5 i think. That when you log out that you're still logged in for another 90 seconds (maybe shorter for other servers). After i logged i heard my guy being hit. So i thought oh Sh*t, i need to log back in, so i did, but the game now only loads as far as "setup Complete, please wait". I just have a black screen now with that text, i can also see all my health and stats etc. When i press "g" to open my inventory there is nothing in there. This has to be a issue/bug, as it looks to me that i am not the only one. I also sat there for 30 mintues thinking this was a connection issue, but i have never had to wait more than 5mins, even when i am downloading.

Also another thing is that now i have this issue where i cannot log in, i get another error most times i trying even connecting to a server, which is "you have been kicked from the server" due to not having the correct signiture or somthing? This just does not make any sense to me lol. Someone please enlighten me on what the f**k is going on.

Thanks Shady Bliss

UPDATE** : i am now stuck in debug world with insane frame rate drops. This was after i decided to wait more then 30mintues to load. LOL HOW THE HELL DO I GET OUT?

UPDATE 2** : i have fixed the wrong signiture bug, Firstly i uninstalled all the games, reinstalled everything and it worked again.

UPDATE 3** : I now have no debug monitor at the top right of my screen. With all those stats like zombies dead/alive, player name etc...

Edited by Shady Bliss
  • Like 2

The first issue can be resolved rather easily by simply joining another server of the same version you are using. Don't server hop between versions because you will constantly have issues connecting. Not to mention the very real possibility of spawning on the coastline with no gear.

The second issue is one with the latest BattlEye anti-cheat initiative. They've begun scanning our files with integrity checks. Apparently, your files are failing these checks resulting in you being kicked. If you are using Steam you can do a full file scan to correct any issues you may be having. If you have the CDs, I dunno how to resolve the issue outside of making sure you have all patches and updates to the game.

Try the following. In steam update battleeye. Open up DAYZ commander and open up another game to another server but select no to closing the old game. When you connect in alt f4 out of the server that is stuck.

Hey, i use steam verion, via SIX LAUNCHER. so this signiture does not make sense

Also in reply to the other guy, i have used a different server with the same version but to no evail.

I'm having exactly same troubles as described in first part of first topic. Stuck on "setup complete..." screen, with icons and chat working and completely empty gear. In 15 minutes I usually spawn on debug map. And it happens on all public servers, and believe me, I tried a lot of them today.

If I understand correctly, my character record was corrupted in hive. So, dear hive administrators, could you please assist on this matter?

PS For now I can play on private servers (with private player database), but I would like to play on global servers with my friends ASAP.

Edited by Rianon
  • Like 1

I'm having exactly same troubles as described in first part of first topic. Stuck on "setup complete..." screen, with icons and chat working and completely empty gear. In 15 minutes I usually spawn on debug map. And it happens on all public servers, and believe me, I tried a lot of them today.

If I understand correctly, my character record was corrupted in hive. So, dear hive administrators, could you please assist on this matter?

PS For now I can play on private servers (with private player database), but I would like to play on global servers with my friends ASAP.

if this is the case that we need the hive admins, we have a long wait, because i have been seeing a lot of people withthis issue, people that have been like this for weeks. So i dont think they even read these forums or they even care, if anything i would just like a damn reset so i can play again, its not like i care about my stuff i had. I had all high end gear, as50, nvgs, m4 cco sd. Can i just have a reset please?

same here, spawn in "debug plains" with no debug monitor for about 3 days but no solve what so ever, the support is pretty shitty tbh. You guys have gotten your self about 1.3 mil players and no response what the f so ever from the dev/support team, if you can't solve this problem which alot of people have can't you guys just put a topic 'bout it on the forum?

Love - a very gay gamer idd

Edited by Pajalot

Can anyone confirm this worked for you if you are ending up in debug plains without debug info and stuck on setup complete prior to that.

here is a fix worked for me http://dayzmod.com/f...-start-playing/

sorry, this does not work. My issue is different. im able to log in now after a 30min wait, But i will be in debug, with no debug stats top right, nor will i ever lose any health, drink,food. Its like im a ghost or somthing, i dont even make sound or hear any game sounds.

This is a Hive problem, i need resetting, but this is like the epic wait for diablo 3 that is jsut never going to come quickly.