ProjectSeoul

Survivors of Hawaii Unite!

ALOHA everyone,

I am trying to get a list of players that are from Hawaii so that our small island chain can group with other survivors that share the same time zone! This is by no means a clan or squad but merely a way for us to connect. If you guys end up starting something from this power to you! It would be best to state if you are a bandit or a survivor so we can choose who we'd like to play with by play style.

I am going to search through the forums to find those in Hawaii so that we can contact each other. If you want your name added/removed from this list please post here or send me a PM. It would be best to add your Steam, Skype, or whatever method you would prefer to communicate with.

(If you want your steam added, please provide your Steam Community URL)

Players from Hawaii (Forum Names):

ProjectSeoul - Steam: ProjectSeoul | Survivor/Medic

808masa - Steam: masa

Hotlight - Steam: HotLight0

Setsuno - Steam: Setsuno

solidsnake808: Skype: solidsnake808

burts - Skype: burts808

ItsJanHi - Steam: ItsJanHi | Skype: Eggroll

Jollibee

Kaioh6

HotLight

Blackwater

proctous

Elwood

Also, any suggestions to improve this thread or effort would be definitely appreciated and taken into account.

Edited by ProjectSeoul

Its about time that a group for Hawaii players has been made! Hello, i would like to kindly ask that a friend and I join in on this Hawaii group. We both live on Oahu and prefer to communicate through Steam. My steam account is 808masa and my friend's name is Setsuno on the forums. Please respond back and hope to team up soon!

Hey Masa, I added your name and contact info to the list. I couldn't find your Steam account searching for '808masa'. Can you provide me w/ your Steam Community URL?

Also, I sent a message to the people I added to this list so hopefully we will hear from them soon!

Edited by ProjectSeoul

Right now im like a bandit cuz i have all the gear i need so there really isnt anything else to do. When i die ill become a survivor. If you need gear i can keep a look out while you loot electro/dead players. I like to use skype for voice chat/group gaming. my skype account is solidsnake808. all of you add me! :)

Edited by solidsnake808

Mostly play lingor, actually its all i play

I got a guy on cheneraus with pretty much everything, I got at least 10 semi geared toons on every populated lingor server...

Brah, finally some 808! Lol nah what's up I'm from the Big Island. I'm a survivor but wouldn't hesitate to shoot someone on the face if I have to. Add me:

Steam: anasianeggroll

I have a server in hawaii on oahu based out of schofield barracks. its running lingor island and has ace and acex_sm mod on it. would love if you guys came and played. The website is http://DayZOahu.webs.com U can find the mods to play on there and instructions. search for oahu in the server list under servername to find us. hope to see u there.

http://steamcommunit...id/Blackwater1/

I dont play any DayZ anymore...however....I am getting ready for The WarZ and the standalone for DayZ....I started a group called "The One Percenters"

Join up if your interested. http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread.php?9252-quot-The-One-Percenters-quot

Edited by Blackwater