SedroCZ

Disappearing body after spawn?

Yesterday me and my friend got killed (with some serious stuff on) by zombies in some village south of Stary Sobor on sGs&OCO server, so we decided to run straight forward from spawn to our death place... But when we got there, there were no bodies just flies buzzing around the place we died. So our stuff was all lost :(

Have anybody of you experienced this?

Someone must have hid the body, I Always hear fly's then when I go on the spot where the sound is really loud there is nothing. I Once did hide body and what it does is it makes it go through the floor so no-one can get the loot.

I believe it' still a legit bug. As I've purposly suicied myself when my blood was super low. And was lucky that i respawned super close by, so i made a b line for my corpse. only to find it was gone and all i hear is buzzing. And i doubt anybody hit it, as there was noone around for ages.

That and ive also seen feshly killed bodies disappear before my eyes. :/

Yeah. I was super mad when my squad killed a bandit loaded with gear but as we were looting him he just DISAPPEARED. It must have been two minutes after he had died, and it really sucked. We got some of his good gear ,but not all we wanted.

Maybe its a setting in servers that they put down to reduce lagg? Either way... Not happy with the bodies going poof so fast...

Well, I heard, that your dead body disappears when you disconnect from the server, that could have been the cases you described (body disappeared in front of your eyes), but we didn't disco, just respawned... Maybe a bug...

Body disappearing in about 5m. I killed some guy in NWA and go prone for about 100m and body disappear before i ever reach it.

if you abort to respawn after you die, your body disappears.

if you abort to respawn after you die' date=' your body disappears.

[/quote']

Nope.

There is a bug where bodies disappear fast as hell.

But if you died in the building in nadezhdino on US77 yesterday, it was me that jacked your shit.

There was a bug before that bodies disappeared fast, but the latest patch made it so they last around 15 minutes.

Someone probably looted you and then hid the body