A noob looking for other noobs or better

Hi, I a noob and like other noobs I need some help. Me and my friend have had countless respawns as the Zombies become too much. All I seek is some friendly players that will be nice to each other, preferably live in Europe (as the time gap between UK and US is a bit of an issue), have microphones and be 12+.

If interested feel free to add me on Skype : vivanick1

Many thanks

vivanick1

I would be interested but live in US. At this time my only occupation in DayZ is getting raped. Server ID anyone?

Deathstrike616 that shouldn't be a problem it just means that we may not play together as much

*Sigh* just been killed by a sniper in the cherno Firehouse tower even though I only had the Spawning equipment

Deathstrike616 that shouldn't be a problem it just means that we may not play together as much

*Sigh* just been killed by a sniper in the cherno Firehouse tower even though I only had the Spawning equipment

Great sounds good. Just found a dead pro/hacker's body, got a ton of great gear, would be more than happy to use all this stuff! I'm actually not sure what to do next, may as well put it to use!

Edited by Deathstrike616