Sign in to follow this  
InbredFreak

BattlEye: Script Restriction #40

Got the following error whilst trying to connect to DE #34

Any idea why? I run a clean machine and the only files I've every changed is to duplicate my default profile so I wasn't using my PC Login Name and edited the screen size at the same time.

UPDATE: Just remembered, I run a macro on my Razer Naga to run the 'Ctrl+[num]-, flush' to quickly rid the graphics glitch.

post-76099-0-10429500-1345748666_thumb.p

Edited by InbredFreak

i have the same problem and lots of others players too.

I just did a google search on restriction #40 for battleye and it brought me back to this thread. I'm trying to get into one of the GB #500 servers and have a ping of 19 but it keeps kicking me and says it's for "restriction #40", which tells me nothing.

I've been trying to play dayz for a couple of hours but not had any luck. Either there are no official hive servers available on my list, so I can only find chernarus vilayer type servers, or I do get into an official server and get kicked a few minutes later for restriction #40, though battleye says "updated successfully".

I upgraded all my files but still no luck. Plus I was in Olsha yesterday and have once again been transported to the south coast - why does this keep happening, and why almost every day?

I wonder what's the point of me putting in literally days and hours of effort into this game to get north, only for the system to transport me back to elektro or komorovo or elsewhere on the south coast, the next day that I play?

It's particularly frustrating because often, there's little acknowledgement that anyone official is aware of this long term problem and its significant negative impact on game play.

Don't misunderstand me, I appreciate this game is a) alpha and B) free (!) but I love it and want to play but often can't. I do mean that, I love this game. After a hard day of being yelled at, or ignored and wondering why I bother to breathe some days, the only thing I look forward to is a good cup of coffee and running around in the woods of Chernarus. :thumbsup:

Apologies to the mods, if you would like to merge this thread with the previous #40 thread. I did a search on google and was brought to this thread. After posting I then found the previous #40 thread.

Edited by Sula