Sign in to follow this  
Huntersaurus

Kicked for Wrong signature rock2.pbo

Hello there I have a problem with my Dayz that I need help resolving.

After work today I logged onto the Dayz server that I always play and I am constantly being kicked for " Wrong signature rock2.pbo ".

Dayz worked fine last night when playing but all of a sudden Kick, kick, kick.

If anyone can help me I would be extremely grateful.

I am using a steam version of the game ( hope that helps )

Cheers

Hunter

Yeh, im having the same problem, i tried to validate the steam installs , but it didnt work :S

Im having the same exact problem...The only thing ive come up with so far is possibly a humanity bug. Both me and someone else ive talked to keep getting kicked and every time we spawn we both spawn with -170k humanity for some reason. Is this happening to you?

Before running DayZ for the first time or after you have done a steam file validation for ARMA 2 you need to launch ARMA 2 and Arma 2 OA at least once before launching DayZ.

Heres what I do after a fresh install or file validation.

1. From your steam library launch ARMA 2. Wait for the game to completely load and you are sitting at the main menu screen. Close ARMA 2 through the main menu.

2. From your steam library launch ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead. Wait for the game to completely load and you are sitting at the main menu screen. Close ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead through the main menu.

3. From your steam library right click ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead and select "Launch ARMA 2: Combined Operations". Wait for the game to completely load and you are sitting at the main menu screen. Close ARMA 2: Combined Operations through the main menu.

4. Run DayZ Commander and check the versions tab to make sure your ARMA and DayZ versions are both up to date.

5. Check the following filter boxes on left side of DayZ commander. Hide Locked/Unofficial, Hide Unplayable, Hide Wrong ARMA II Version, Hide Wrong DayZ Version.

6. Refresh all servers then select one and launch DayZ.

Hope this helps.

make a new profile worked for me and you will keep your stuff since gameid doesnt change :D

i'm having exactly the same problem, I've tried everything even down to wiping my PC and re-installing steam entirely to try and fix this I've searched as many forums and have had no luck finding any solution that works for more than ten minutes i thought i would kick-start this thread back up with another comment in an attempt to find a permanent solution and any new suggestions i'm sure would be greatly appreciated by all of us who are having this problem.