Sign in to follow this  
RyanDAYZ

Need a ride! =D

Need a ride from the coast to a specific waypoint up north. Rode a bike 11k and crash it sideways on my damn head 300m from my goal. Helo or any other transport, I'll join your server! I'm unarmed. Thanks in advance!

PS, this is not an attempt to grief or anything. Someone took all our servers vehicles tonight and hid them. if in a helo feel free to circle to check my hands, not even sure where I'm spawned atmbut will update soon.

I should clarify, I was on the bike at a high rate of speed, it flipped sideways and I died... lol

I can pay in a nice weapon. IDK what's considered amazing but an m4 cco sd, as50, m4 holo sd, not a hacker but our server has one left.

Edited by RyanDAYZ

Selfish bump. Can pay in any type of non-hacked in gear, you name it and I have a camp with it.

Seriously nobody so bored that they can give a dude a ride? I can give multiple weapons or whatever you want. I just can't get there on my server alone because its 1am and overcast and I can't see 3 inches in front of my face. Thanks again!