I have been looking around at different options for server hosting, and I am curious as to who you would recommend for server hosting.

Thanks

We just rented 2 from vilayer.com, awesome service even on Sunday lol.

Server is online in about 2-3 hours and ready to rock.

Uhm......? Lol.

If you ask people for unbiased opinions, you aren't asking for anything at all except for guessing.

People who are renting servers from somewhere actually know what they are talking about, and will either recommend them or not. If you want unbiased, ask anyone, literally anyone, and let them guess at it just like you.

I'm renting from Host Altitude atm, and I like them. They responded quick, and seem to have good customer support. Mind you since I rent a dedi we don't need them for much (we do it almost 100% by ourselves), but even if you get them to manage the servers, they seem to be on the ball.

I have been looking around at different options for server hosting' date=' and I am curious as to who you would recommend for server hosting.

Thanks

[/quote']

I can hook you up with a good price. I currently have another server setup just sitting there. PM me if you are still interested.

After trying out one of the hosts here on the forums we decided to use NFO servers (VDS unmanaged). So far the server has been up for 24 hours without crashing, without rebooting, and with no other issues. Compared to constant crashing, constant red/yellow-chaining, and poor support I would highly suggest using NFO servers and just setting everything up yourself.