Sign in to follow this  
street707

Talking dirty to a random survivor

You could tell how his voice changed once he heard a guy on the other end.. he felt ashamed of his sexual preference..but did that stop him? nope. Do trailer parks get internet now? Wow.. Your child wants your attention btw..

Edited by gwbrewer

is it me or does that jethro bodine laugh just scream sexual predator... why do you suppose kid in background is heard crying ... YIKES!!!

You could tell how his voice changed once he heard a guy on the other end.. he felt ashamed of his sexual preference..but did that stop him? nope. Do trailer parks get internet now? Wow.. Your child wants your attention btw..

That was the other guy with me looking at the female character on the ground. That said can you guys hear me. When we walked in the hanger the female character was like "Hi" you can't hear him very well as his mic isn't very good until he turned it up and said were you the guys that just ran through here. I said you look hella nervous right now and he was like "no, i'm just laying here" I thought that was funny. I My daughter was whining because her mom was making her eat her vegetables and as a parent you don't acknowledge whining because kids don't want to eat their vegetables you ignore and wait for them to eat them.

is it me or does that jethro bodine laugh just scream sexual predator... why do you suppose kid in background is heard crying ... YIKES!!!

Post a video of your laugh and then we can comment on it.

I want to know what happened after the video cuts out 0.0

I ran around the corner and then came back and the three of us looked around for loot.

shut that kid up!

LOL, I bet you wouldn't say that to me in person big guy!