Hotgreen

Spawned in the middle of the ocean (debug?)

I am sorry if many of these threads have been made before or there is an official thread for this bug, but I couldn't really find it.

Yesterday I had recently been travelling North to find my two friends who were in Nadezhdino since I had NO idea where I was headed. I somehow came across Zelengorsk and decided to head to the supermarket really quick to find some loot, and came across a ghillie suit. I was really excited so I decided to equip it, forgetting about a bug that people were getting which caused them to spawn in ocean after putting it on. I logged off and came back on today, spawning in the ocean. I tried searching through google and finding fixes but all that anyone said was to ask on a thread about spawning in the ocean and that an admin or other ranking member would spawn you back at the coast...

I registered an account right now and searched through the troubleshooting board to no avail, yet again I apologize for the trouble and possible unnecessary posting.

PlayerID: 12270214

PlayerName: Hotgreen

Also, sorry if there is supposed to be a format, I read through the "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" sticky but it didn't say anything about posting guidelines other than checking before posting. (Or I might just be blind)

EDIT: I think I just found the thread...Sorry for making this. Bin/lock this if neccasary :/