Sign in to follow this  
catface.jpg

Troll Santa Claus?

Wife and I were hunting in the woods just north of NW Chernogorsk, by that power substation. Up comes a man, in a ghillie and using voicechat. He's clearly American, but speaking fake broken-english in a fake asian accent. He announces that he's unarmed, asks if he can follow us.

I smell a rat, and I don't trust anyone in a ghillie, so I tell him to back off and we'll go our own way. He followed us for a couple minutes, making me nervous. Finally he leaned over my wife and looked like he was going through her pack - so I shot him in the head.

He had NVG, binoculars, GPS, the ghillie, and NOTHING ELSE. So, yay, free NVG and GPS. I grab those and we decide to count our blessings and get the hell out of there.

Less than ten minutes later, a little east of the previous spot, the SAME dude shows up. in a ghillie. This time carrying a revolver. Hollering in his poorly-crafted fake accent about can we bandage him please, he's bleeding. He wasn't bleeding. He had a revolver, and was pointing it at my wife, so I shot him in the head again.

Same deal - he had NVG, GPS, ghillie, binocs. This time a revolver but no ammo. I honestly think he was suiciding to give away duped items. Troll Christmas! Whoever you are, if you read these forums, thank you for the stuff and I'm sorry I shot you - but you were being shady ;)

• Like 1

Hes a friendly hacker. He oftens teleports to me on us 1842 and starts playing the trololol song. He gives me presents too!

That is something new to me. never met a friendly troll hacker before. Usually meet friendlies getting trolled by hackers.

Cheers