Crippled_ninja

script restriction #96

Hi i hope there isnt another thread with script restriction #96 i did check but couldnt find anything.

Anyway updated my server today to beta 96061 and then updated my game to the same beta when i try and log on now i get script restriction #96 and get kicked.

tryed rolling back server and game but same problem anyone know what the problem is?

again sorry if there is another thread about this!

cheers

Are you trying to use the in-game control panel to make yourself Admin?

Are you trying to use the in-game control panel to make yourself Admin?

I have tryed logging in when im admin and just normal same problem

Make sure you're using the new Scripts.txt file. Should be available from your server host.

Visit www.battleye.com, and download latest battleye client and server files (BEClient.dll & BEServer.dll) and copy them to steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye folder. I had similar problem when i updated but had only downloaded the BEClient.dll file. Id forgot the server one as well. Once i had installed both, i stopped getting the script restriction #89, #90, #96 etc etc.

Hope that helps

• Like 1

Visit www.battleye.com, and download latest battleye client and server files (BEClient.dll & BEServer.dll) and copy them to steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye folder. I had similar problem when i updated but had only downloaded the BEClient.dll file. Id forgot the server one as well. Once i had installed both, i stopped getting the script restriction #89, #90, #96 etc etc.

Hope that helps

This guy... This wonderful guy here gets meh beans... Haven't tried the fix yet, but at least you're trying to help... More than I can say for the people that actually got my money... So Sir, you get my beans... Thank you...

Hope that helps

tryed your solution but still getting the same problem :(