Sign in to follow this  
jeshendley@yahoo.com

Geared and knowledgable player looking for people to team up with

I'm a 21 year old US East player with about a 1 1/2 months of playing time under my belt. I'm not attached to my gear and I enjoy pvping, so I'm not looking for a group of people who wanna stick to low pop servers cause they might run into firefights. Skype me or PM if interested

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community (not a clan) that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming. We have many members and clans within our community supporting Day Z that team up in groups using our TS3 Server to communicate and coordinate their

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you!

Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in and around the UK, the US and Mainland Europe. We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan! I must stress we aren't a clan at all but we do have our own in-house "home" clan within the community that has members playing Day Z, and there are other clans within our community playing Day Z. There is no obligation to join our or any of our affiliated clans to take part.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and hop on our TS3 server and say hi!