Sign in to follow this  
MrOi

My apologies DE 2124

Yesterday me and my 2 friends were on the server mentioned above, looting a helicopter crash near stary. I was sitting in the treeline covering their asses with my m107. They decided to come back to where I was after looting the crash site and since we were on our way to stary I scouted ahead. Suddenly I hear footsteps next to me and say Hi on skype figuring my mate had found me. He didn't respond though which made me zoom out and just as I looked beside me I saw some guy in a ghillie suit with a british accent saying: "whatcha looking at mate" I totally freaked out and shot the poor guy in a reflex, I think I caught him saying "why did you have to do that.." as he died and I felt terrible. I the kind of survivor that helps other people and wants to see the good in them but after numerous bandits trying to kill us I just acted on reflex. So if you read this, I am sorry mate, I didn't mean to cause you harm but then again, sneaking up on people that are allready tense isn't a good idea.

Oh and if that hacker bandit who attacked us with a pp19 screaming "that's why you don't mess with me" and then got shot instantly by my mate and then came back 2 more times, each of them getting killed was your friend and you were trying to trick us like that guy that already layed dead there then I guess I did the right thing.

If not, you can get a free blood transfusion from me whenever you'r in need!