parentalmistake@gmail.com

Trouble finding Scripts.log

So we had a cheat on our Server last night. Today I'm trying to find the log files, for which i am having no luck. Is this something that i need to have made before hand? should this not be some where in the BE files?

any help will be amazing, google is useless for this sort of thing and i have sifted through so many tags on this forums and found nothing but 14year olds complaining about bans

There are multiple logs now:

cfgdayz\

arma2oaserver.RPT - Was gimped and doesn't provide much more then supplemental information.

cfgdayz\BattlEye\

scripts.log - Execution log based on respective .txt, if cheater is utilizing a BE bypass then there won't be anything here.

createvehicle.log - Spawn log based on respective .txt, you'll be looking for the entries listed with a 5 infront from the .txt file.

remoteexec.log - Remote Execution/Spawn log based on respective .txt, basically ban anything here except BIS_Effects.

YOURBECDIR\

Be_YYYY-MM-DD - BattlEye Extended Controls log, basically incident reporter. Think of it as a catchall, combines events from scripts, createvehicle, and remotexec .log files.

You should look into renaming and relocating directories to further secure your server. I'd recommend Cheat Finder by disorder if you didn't have BEC installed at the time of the incident.

Edited by (OCN)Vortech