Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Awesome

What is the "Humanity" thing?

Aloha guys,

i didnt played for a couple weeks and after login in 2 days ago i saw this new thing in the debug monitor called "humanity"! What´s that? I cant find something about in the Forum!

greetings from Bavaria!

Think of it as karma - good/bad.

You lose humanity by killing people and gain humanity over time (up to 2500) or by healing people.

If your humanity drops below a certain level you get to wear a giant sanitary towel on your face to cover up your vagina.

• Like 1

It's basically an indication of how "humane" you are, I currently have a Hero outfit on because I reached over 5000 humanity by helping people with blood, bandages and epi-pen.

• Like 2

It's not a 'new' feature, it's a feature that was there, then removed, then made a comeback.

But as the guys above said, basically a good/bad meter.

Once you reach a certain level of good or bad, you get a skin that reflects your playstyle.

• Like 1

It's basically an indication of how "humane" you are, I currently have a Hero outfit on because I reached over 5000 humanity by helping people with blood, bandages and epi-pen.

If you say "hero" outfit, the first thing came into my head is the supermen suite! What is your herosuite look like! :D Are there screenshots?

Thx guys, i like that! I never shot some one in the game, except of he shot me first! :)

Yes, if you are a "good guy" (it's all relative, right?) then you get a plaid shirt and knee pads (see my guy down below.) You can also still wear ghillie suits and camo. If you are a "bad guy," then you get a towel wrapped around your head. Also from what I understand, you are no longer able to wear ghillie suits or camo.

• Like 2

Also from what I understand, you are no longer able to wear ghillie suits or camo.

Nope, you can still wear them, that is a silly comment.

Rocket said, and i'm paraphrasing slightly, He will never punish bandits, as much as you guys want it <3, and that dear, would be a dreadful punishment.

Edited by Shy Guy Sterlok

Okay maybe it changes the fucked up "everyone shoots everyone" community! :) I hope so, atm its hard to be a good guy!

It's not new it was in about a month ago but the display for it was took out it basically gives you a bandit skin if you're bad and a hero skin if you're good and a survivor skin if you do nothing.

Okay maybe it changes the fucked up "everyone shoots everyone" community! :) I hope so, atm its hard to be a good guy!

Being a good guy is only hard if you run as lone wolf because then you never know who to trust, but I would hope that most players who know the "hero" costume would be willing to trust the player wearing it.

Then again any player who doesn't trust me has less to gain from killing me than from trusting me, I have several good camps, have access to vehicles and have no problems putting myself at risk to save a dying player.

but I would hope that most players who know the "hero" costume would be willing to trust the player wearing it.

Hope :)

i killed everybody and i'm a Hero (+23690) - teamplay over all

Nope, you can still wear them, that is a silly comment.

Rocket said, and i'm paraphrasing slightly, He will never punish bandits, as much as you guys want it <3, and that dear, would be a dreadful punishment.

I thought the same thing when I read it... what a silly thing to do lol. I'm glad it doesn't make it so bandits can't wear them. I forget where I read it but good to know it wasn't correct info!

Humanity is meaningless. If you win enough shootouts with people that were trying to kill you, you will be a bandit. The hero one is the only skin that means that you actually went out of your way to help someone.