Sign in to follow this  
mortician1750

New Player

Title says it all, i've been watching the mod for a while, i had some extra cash, picked up combined operations (not just for the mod) And i'd like to team up with other survivors if anyone is willing to work with a new guy, show me the ropes and what have you.

I should note, I am mic enabled, so teamspeak, ventrilo or anythinng like that is no issue.

Edited by mortician1750

Imo get yourselve a home (a server where u will stay on for most of the time).

Explore the map, check out the 2 big cities near the coast for loot (Cherno / Electro)

When u get more experienced and have some gear, move north for better gear.

If u still looking for a server, ur welcome on mine.

LU286

94.242.227.186:2342

running 24/7

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

hay there's about 15 of us that play on all different server's for now. but we are waiting for our server to be set up. but you are welcome to join us on ts 98.174.191.242 we are 19+ only

WE ARE GOOD GUY'S WE TRY TO HELP WHEN WE CAN.

Edited by XCF Rustyhandle