Sign in to follow this  
x_Lisa_x

Mountain Dew?

EVERY person say's dew is cursed, it's not i tell you! and this is why:

The server im on is hacked, everyone teleports to the church and dies, i lose amazing things, HOWEVER i had no lucky dew, i repsawn and go through cherno thinking "ah well the hackers on but what i got to lose" i find a can of dew in the first building, while everyone is still being teleported and dying, im looting a player free cherno! i then walk to elektro and find that to is empty as the hacker and players all left and i loot!

I then get a message out the blue asking if i would like a ride up north to my base, they had no idea i had died O_0 i go to the meet point and get in the car with survival gear and a gun, but more importantly my dew.

So i arrive at base and go to an emergency medical station and restock on high end gear, as im waiting for a patient to give a shout out i get a call in TS, but its not a patient it's someone gifting me a helicopter, a real, working, non fucked up server based helicopter O_0 i been playing 5 months and this was the first time i get a heli thats mine, hell i didnt even need one!

whats spokey was i was telling another medic how i longed for a helicopter to fly in Dayz, i guess the Dew answered my prayers

Air Traffic Control?

I mean ATV, this thing with 4 wheels ^^

We do NOT talk about Mountain Dew and the Green Mountain! We don not want to get involved in this.

Do NOT drink the cursed Mountain Dew. I drank one - and ...these shadows.....haunting me......go away!...... I cannot talk about it

• Like 1

I found Mt. Dew yesterday. Drank it. Ran towards woods to get to my quad and all of a sudden had a UH-H1 hovering directly above me. No good weapon on me to shoot it, so I wait, it flies off.

Hop on quad and promptly blow up and die. CCO SD, NVG, GPS, Ghillie........in Berizino........inc long ass run......again......

I snapped after carrying it for over almost a month and drank it.

It gave my character a sex change.

• Like 1

Saw one in a tent right near the inlet. Had high end guns, ammo, NVGs etc and one single can of Dew.

I left that Dew there - you don't touch the Dew.

Went back to the tent a week later. Was flattened and heard the sounds of flies. Nearby is a dead body guess what he had on him. The Dew only the Dew, nothing else.

The Dew is cursed.

• Like 1

I found 6 in one tent last night. Dupped? Nah, couldn't be.

So, if I run around with 6 dews in my backpack, what should happen to me?

I found 6 in one tent last night. Dupped? Nah, couldn't be.

So, if I run around with 6 dews in my backpack, what should happen to me?

A unicorn will rape you

• Like 1