Sign in to follow this  
x_Lisa_x

Team up??

Looking for some people who wanna team up, fix up cars, travel around the map, build campsites, etc. The last couple people I've played with just want to stick to Cherno & Elektro and loot the main buildings and I actually want to explore. Let me know if you wanna team up?

If you're from Australia feel free to check out my sig for a recruitment :)

We are planning on joining The Coalition if you know who they are.

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

• Like 1

I wish finding a vehicle to fix up was as easy as that, but sadly it's not. The only thing that differs by going up North is that there are less players, yet the people you encounter are almost certain to be bandits.

/Bitterness

Edited by Manet