Manny281

Script/hacker in Server US 1331

I checked Skalisty Island for a helicopter and found one and died checking for the condition of the chopper then get shot by guy watching it. later spawn in prigorodky and decide to see if ATV is there and it was. so i get on ATV and looked for parts for that chopper. Then i look all around from Chernogorsk threw Solnichniy and then I i decide to check the Factory above it. I park my ATV and check the area. once i get there some guy starts shooting at me and I scream "Friendly!! DON'T SHOOT!!" but he doesn't listen and says "It's what i do. hey if you give me your car parts i will let you live".

Of course I don't buy anything of that BS so i tell him "Screw you!! you can find your own parts like i did!!". then i run for my ATV as fast as i can and get away. Later i see hear his shot's coming at me from like 1,000 meters where i left him. i look behind me and he keeps porting close to me every time i leave his sight. This guy was Porting, Spawning obstacles in my way, etc...

I make it to Elektro and manage to blow my ATV and abort before he could kill me. DON'T JOIN US 1331 right now... soon script/hackers will have a helicopter and doing god know's what with it. someone please do something about this.

Thank You

Unfortunately I can't do much without screenshots/video or a username or GUID. Let me know if you have remember the name of the player and I'll be happy to sift through the server logs.