Sign in to follow this  
BRINBAG

I found an M107

Well I have been playing some dayz and I have always wanted a powerful sniper . Then I get my wish and I found an M107 I was so exited but It only had one mag. I was wondering if other people find the as50 and M107 fairly easy because it wasn't for me. Also what is the best sidearm to use with these rifles right now I am using a PDW.

Look at firestations, deer stands and military structures and you'll find more ammo. As for sidearm I would go for the G17 or M9 SD.

PDW is fine.

I could find a number of AS50's DMR's and M107's in an hour, just go to the Electro sniping hills on high populatin servers, you will find 2-3 snipers on it fully kitted out.

Finding them used to be exciting. Now all you need to do is find a tent on west/north edge of the map and it will have an AS50 or M107 inside.

A good sidearm is the M9SD. With the nerf to pistol damage it is pointless to carry a .45 since it does not 1 shot zeds and so many noobs alt-f4 before you put that 2nd clip in them.

^ i still think PDW is the best weapon for the time being, amazing fire rate, not to loud, ammo EVERY where and it's beast.

^ i still think PDW is the best weapon for the time being, amazing fire rate, not to loud, ammo EVERY where and it's beast.

It's good that it takes many different kinds of ammo, but it's accuracy is terrible and it's aim is the worst of all sidearms. For me, it's the worst sidearm of them all.

Edited by MrX

I looted a pdw sd earlier(hacked i know) and was using it to kill some zeds and it is not that bad, kinda wish it was in DayZ. Other than the iron sight being pretty bad, it has little recoil and can fire all kinds of ammo.

Well I know I'm not much of a bandit and this sniper is kind of overkill for zombies I was wondering if I should stick with staying invisible and surviving or should I take advantage of this sniper and go and hunt people . Also I killed two people and I have a baklava but I don't all the other essentials of a bandit and my backpack isn't on my back but I can use it . I just wanted to know if this was a glitch and I need to kill more people to look like a bandit

Lololololololooool I have the M107 with 1 mag and found my PDW with 2 mags. Found them both at a Crashed Chopper. loooool ahahahah

10mins ago i logged in at elektro hill with AKM and killeda a sniper with AS50 TWS and M4(something) Holo SD , rangefinder,nvg,gps etc...

• Like 1