Sign in to follow this  
bozack

BattlEye Update?

So when i logged in tonight i noticed that the BattlEye client updated automatically. I'm noticing a lot of people being kicked from the server that i am on for "Script Restriction #blah"

have you guys noticed any decrease in hackers? or is this just BattlEye mis-kicking and mis-banning people again like before?

WHelllllP! nevermind that question. I just got randomly kicked for "Script Restriction #blah" . And i've never even attempted a hack on this game or any other game for that matter. BE is again kicking legit players while the hackers are most likely still avoiding the software all together. boo!

BE just kicked me too... on relog I'm stuck at loading so guess I'll spawn on coast with end game gear and dodge bullets and fight my way back up north. gotta luv it.

I keep getting kicked aswell, mostly for Script Restriction #87. I swear they should remove Battle-eye as it stops more legit players than hackers...

BattlEye actually does quite a lot, you should see the rage in the hacking forums.

Note: I am not a member of those forums, just checked some forums out just to see what they talk about.

Till now battleye updates do nothing against hackers, it takes 2 days and they've a new bypass ....

Edited by Magicool