worsin

is US 850 a Hacker Server?

Both DayZ Commander and Six Launcher show them to have 9999 Ping and BAD Protection or No Protection at all.

I thought BattleEye was required to be connected to the Hive.

Anyone able to connect to that server?

Seems every time i lay tents down on a server i can never get back into it.

I've been to US850. I logged in and emerged from my rocky hiding spot on the coast, hoping to find people to help. I had some extra revolvers to hand out. I do that.

Suddenly, a bus appears next to me, on the coast, front wheels in the water. Some guy rushes out, pointing a gun at me and telling me to get in. I turn on the mic, say I'll get in but whe are we going? I move around as he keeps telling me to get in on the right side of the bus. That is what I was trying to do.

I never made it into the bus. Suddenly, we're all transported to the NWAF, bus, players, everything, and then we're all dead.

I'd avoid 850.

I've been to US850. I logged in and emerged from my rocky hiding spot on the coast, hoping to find people to help. I had some extra revolvers to hand out. I do that.

Suddenly, a bus appears next to me, on the coast, front wheels in the water. Some guy rushes out, pointing a gun at me and telling me to get in. I turn on the mic, say I'll get in but whe are we going? I move around as he keeps telling me to get in on the right side of the bus. That is what I was trying to do.

I never made it into the bus. Suddenly, we're all transported to the NWAF, bus, players, everything, and then we're all dead.

I'd avoid 850.

Amazing that a server can stay connected to hive and not have BattleEye running so they can all hack everyone and dupe items.

Someone needs to ban them. I cant even log in to get my shit now.

Amazing that a server can stay connected to hive and not have BattleEye running so they can all hack everyone and dupe items.

Someone needs to ban them. I cant even log in to get my shit now.

Its called a Bypass so BattleEye doesn't detect them.

I'd avoid 850.

Did anyone get a flash back for Dr. Emmett L. 'Doc' Brown from Back to the Future? lol

Did anyone get a flash back for Dr. Emmett L. 'Doc' Brown from Back to the Future? lol

A crazy but friendly scientist being chased by Lybians would have been much more appealing than how it went down. But there was certainly some plutonium involved somewhere!

Every server is a "hacker" server. Just try and find a server that has active Admins. It's all you can do, really. At this point.

I own this server and its not cracked. I did have active admins on there but I dont know where they went. Also I just checked and it looks like it didnt come back up after a restart. It should be back up now.

That wasn't a jab at you Ryahn. I apologize if it came across that way. I was just pointing out that the best of us have 0 defense to the scripting problem.

I own this server and its not cracked. I did have active admins on there but I dont know where they went. Also I just checked and it looks like it didnt come back up after a restart. It should be back up now.

I dont believe what your saying for 1 second...why? Same time tonight server did same thing...hacker heaven.

Explain to me why every night at Prime Time your server just happens to fail on its reboot? Yet ALL DAY LONG it seems stable and reboots properly.

Pretty convenient that your server does this at the same time each night and magically clears up when you all are done playing.

Worsin <--- Born in the morning but not this morning.

Edited by worsin

These douche bags are at it again.

Hacking their asses off on an unprotected server during peak time while still connected to the Hive.

Hope your all having fun ruining the game.

Its called a Bypass so BattleEye doesn't detect them.

Bull$hitEye, BI, Rocket, SOMEONE needs to get their bull$hit in order. Why not just use Punkbuster? Link with PBBans, GGC-Stream, problem solved.