Sign in to follow this  
TrinityGames

1 Free Dayz Server Please review

Hello ,

I am looking for someone to manage one of TrinityGames DE Server currently in production DE72 DE73 De74 DE75. Please note the following before sending me any private message .

First : Must not abuse and obey all DayZ Server Administration rules /Guidelines

Must be a Dayz expert server side (don't care you can snipe 50 people with an AS50 )

Must Know Server administration .

Must have Teamspeak client

Excellent communication skills

Must know how to troubleshot DayZ issue.

Must be over 18 unless you can truly prove you can act properly ( Sorry kids )

Please send me a message

Thank You

Head to xgiclan.com and register there. We'd be glad to manage your server. We already have 4-5 BF3 servers, minecraft, TS3, and two dayz servers under our belt.

No kid would know how to run a DayZ server correctly and follow the rules at the same time.

Head to xgiclan.com and register there. We'd be glad to manage your server. We already have 4-5 BF3 servers, minecraft, TS3, and two dayz servers under our belt.

Sounds Interesting - Please message me on here

No kid would know how to run a DayZ server correctly and follow the rules at the same time.

Yep :)

Yea way, I've ran gameservers since I was 14, Can't say it was 100% professional but rules were followed and the servers were up to date, and there were no admin f*ckery.

Honest.