Sign in to follow this  
Citic

Updating battle eye on the server

Hey guys. Just wondering something here. I see threads of people claiming to update battle eye to 1.169 and my server keeps repeating "failed to update -- Could not connect to BE master". After a restart i'm still getting it and battleye.com says the latest version is 1.157 which is what i already have.

I know 1.169 is the client version; but I was wondering if there was a new server version since i keep getting the failed to update error.

Also, does battle eye normally update its self? Does it require a serve restart?

Thanks for the assistance

you need to go and get BE v.96061 security update for the server.

BS does not update itself, and yes you need to restart the server for all server side changes to take effect.

Hey guys. Just wondering something here. I see threads of people claiming to update battle eye to 1.169 and my server keeps repeating "failed to update -- Could not connect to BE master". After a restart i'm still getting it and battleye.com says the latest version is 1.157 which is what i already have.

I know 1.169 is the client version; but I was wondering if there was a new server version since i keep getting the failed to update error.

Also, does battle eye normally update its self? Does it require a serve restart?

Thanks for the assistance

I am seeing the same thing. Even after a restart

you need to go and get BE v.96061 security update for the server.

BS does not update itself, and yes you need to restart the server for all server side changes to take effect.

Ah, so it sound like your be version is limited based on what Arma version you're running? Since my server is still running 95885 I'll try updating the arma version.

My server was updated to 96061 today, everything is up to date yet it's kicking me because the update won't go through since it fails to connect to BE's master server. Nothing I can do about that.

Do you have multiple dedicated servers from one installation running?

It's happening to my server also I've been running 96061 for about 2 days now restarted my server because it failed to update and still having issues. I went to battleye site they haven't updated they dll yet.

Do you have multiple dedicated servers from one installation running?

No i do not, I have one dedicated box for one server (the whole box, not just a VPS).