Sign in to follow this  
Yumbra

(EU Servers) Looking for 5-10+ People

Application:

Name: Reece

Time Zone: GMT 0

Past experiences in DayZ: I have played for a while, i k now the map pretty well. been part of a clan before which we had multiple vehicles such as ATV's, Bus and 3 bicycles. we established a good tent/camping area. Our weapons were good, such as Bison, M16, AS50 and whatnot.

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: 2-3 hours a day maybe

Additional information (Optional): Dont do drugs oh and my steam is mastercheef11.

Edited by cheef_lore

I haven't seen a friend request yet. I've posted the direct link to my profile a few posts up

Have you got skype? It makes it much easier for me to contact you through it

I'll turn off stream now and we're starting to play soon, add me on skype "Yumbra"

Got your friends request on Steam, but you're offline now. Why'd you log out?

I tried to add "Yumbra" on Skype, but the only account showing up was based in Taiwan. Is that you?

Edited by Manet

Application:

Name: Gargamel

Time Zone: GMT+2

Past experiences in DayZ: about 2 months

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: 3-4 hours a day (atleast)

Additional information (Optional): Have all equipment u need atm (GPS,NVG,rangefinder, M4A1 CCO SD). Skype name: Swedwike

The recruitment is still active for anyone who's interested!

Name:Alex.

Age:15(sorry if that's too young for you but i assure you i am mature).

Time Zone:GMT.

Past experiences in DayZ:Playing arma 2 for 1 year and dayz since release.

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone:2pm-11pm weekends and 5pm-9pm weekdays.

Additional information (Optional):Never killed anyone in dayz apart from a bandit.

Edited by PsiPhiGames

Name:Alex.

Age:15(sorry if that's too young for you but i assure you i am mature).

Time Zone:GMT.

Past experiences in DayZ:Playing arma 2 for 1 year and dayz since release.

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone:2pm-11pm weekends and 5pm-9pm weekdays.

Additional information (Optional):Never killed anyone in dayz apart from a bandit.

Accepted! Come and hope on teamspeak we will start playing in about 2hours IP: 109.123.66.95:14590

Name: Marcus

Time Zone: GMT

Past experiences in DayZ: I have been playing DayZ for around 1 month with a group of three friends from real life. I am a very capable all round player, i have had and used almost every weapon and vehicle in the game.

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: I am a student so at the moment i am on my summer holidays so i can play all day and night if i want :)

Additional information (Optional): skype: sparkyy15

(i also have teamspeak)

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/marcusstephenson/ ADDME!

Application:

Name: Mark

Time Zone: GMT +2

Past experiences in DayZ: about 1,5 month of dayz experience

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: 4 pm untill 10 pm usually but it varies

Application:

Name: Mark

Past experiences in DayZ: about 1,5 month of dayz experience

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: 4 pm untill 10 pm usually but it varies

Accepted. Come on Teamspeak 109.123.66.95:14590

Name: Marcus

Time Zone: GMT

Past experiences in DayZ: I have been playing DayZ for around 1 month with a group of three friends from real life. I am a very capable all round player, i have had and used almost every weapon and vehicle in the game.

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: I am a student so at the moment i am on my summer holidays so i can play all day and night if i want :)

Additional information (Optional): skype: sparkyy15

(i also have teamspeak)

Steam: http://steamcommunit...rcusstephenson/ ADDME!

Accepted. Come on Teamspeak! 109.123.66.95:14590

Name: Andrew (and a friend, Dale)

Time Zone: GMT or round about.

Past experiences in DayZ: Played a lot with Dale and managed to get quite kitted out (weapons, plenty of supplies) but we're now tired of going around as a pair. We're good scavengers but have little experience fighting other players as most of the time we avoided confrontation. We want to find a group of people to play with that'll give us extra muscle to pull off the more dangerous goals in Dayz.

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: Just now, 12pm onwards is good till late in the night.

Additional information (Optional): As you've probably guess, I'm speaking for my friend as well who's also interested in joining but doesnt understand forums too well. My skype is: andy.mccy1 and steam: Ahndi94. Contact me with these for a quick reply or PM this account for a slightly slower one.

Application:

Name: Luke

Time Zone: GMT+1

Past experiences in DayZ:I've been playing the game for around a month now and mostly been playing with freinds, while playing with them i was the designated spotter/medic but unfortunatly got killed and lost my damn beans!

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: 12:00 - 1:00

Additional information (Optional): i have both skype(lukebpeel) and teamspeak but i'm not that familiar with ts3 steam: sasspooner

Edited by spoonerthemedic

Name: Markus

Past experiences in DayZ: I've been playing solo for about 2 months so I know my way around but playing alone is getting kinda boring.

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: 18:00+

Additional information (Optional):I have both skype and teamspeak :) Contact me here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981028046