Sign in to follow this  
Yumbra

(EU Servers) Looking for 5-10+ People

Hello,

Me and my friend Chaz is looking for players to play in EU servers.

Our objectives is to just survive in the zombie apocalypse, and to avoid engagement as much as possible.

Despite that, we still are allowed to fire at sight when certain conditions are met.

To join, you must:

• Be eligible to play on EU servers
  • Have a microphone
  • Have a headphone and must use when playing with the group
  • Have program of both Skype and Team Speak 3
  • Be able to speak English clearly (Even better if fluently) - If we don't think we can understand your English then I must apologize and eject you from the group
  • Be able pinpoint your location in DayZ with or without a browser map - Such as in west hospital in Cherno
  • Be able to follow orders effectively
  • Have patiences when it's your turn to speak - (You can imagine how outrage it can be if 10 people speaking all at once on the microphone, talking over each other)
  • Not be a hacker
  • Be mature
  • Be able to survive effectively - for example losing zombie hordes and getting through towns

Our typical time to play DayZ is from 2pm GMT till evenings, which I think a suitable time for most players in Europe. (Not sure outside of Europe)

I think it's even better if you're a UK player as me and Chaz is from UK ourselves so it's easier to relate and may find ourselves to better experience, but everyone is invited as long as you met the above conditions.

Application:

Name:

Time Zone:

Past experiences in DayZ:

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone:

Additional information (Optional):

Final words

Have fun applying to our DayZ group and we'll hopefully get a sufficient group for a adventurous experiences. I will be adding the section of conditions for shooting players on sight soon!

Edited by Yumbra

Name: Dany

Time Zone: +2 GMT

Past experience in DayZ: About two weeks, usually solo but sometimes with friends

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: 9-12 am, 3-6 pm, 9-12 pm.

Additional information (optional): I'm pretty friendly, My accent isn't so bad, and I just love playing with people

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

Name: Manet

Time Zone: GMT +2

Past experiences in DayZ: About a month of playing on and off

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: Afternoons and evenings

Additional information : http://steamcommunity.com/id/maneetti add me!

Edited by Manet

I'm Guessing You will contact Me (assuming you're still interested)?

Name: James

Time Zone: GMT

Past experiences in DayZ: 2 months playing mainly solo

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: 6pm - late (evenings), throughout the day at weekends

Additional information (Optional): search iSeeDeadPeople on Steam. I've mainly played solo for 2 months but have played with groups (2-3 others) on and off. I know Chernarus pretty well.

Edited by Supermace

James accepted.

Btw Chazzazor is my friend so it doesn't matter on which one of us contact you guys.

I'll try to contact you by the end of today, I'll be back at 5pm GMT and try to contact you guys from then.

add nicholas12345678958 to skype, alternatively leave yours on here.

GMT can play untill i get bored lol

alot of experience , am good driver and heli gunner, good at reconning. Currently decked out with a ghilli DMR m16 and all the rest will be ready to move as a team whenever so add me.

its 3pm now in like an hour ill start playing try to add me by then

Edited by electroban

Ok i added you both on steam but you aint online :X

thats my skype ID my steam ID is mrblack12329

Edited by electroban

Application:

Name: Eden

Time Zone: GMT

Past experiences in DayZ: i have been playing this game for a long time now i know the basics and alot more.

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: I can play all day long if i dont get bored

Additional information (Optional): Skype: ItsTheGreenBin

Chazzor do u have a vent or TS that can hop on to? seems quicker

my skype nicholas12345678958

Edited by electroban

Application:

Name: Marcel

Time Zone: GMT +1

Past experiences in DayZ: I've played DayZ for about a month now mostly playing on my own. Got to most important positions like the two airstrips and the NWAF, aswell as every big city, but didn't get a single vehicle yet.

Typical time of playing DayZ in GMT time zone: Mostly after 2pm, sometimes up to 1am in the morning.

Additional information (Optional): Skype: lachgummi456 ; Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cpl_Muigi ;

Currently accepted members:

Yumbra - Myself

Chaz - Contacted

Dany - Accepted, added but hasn't been online

Manet - Accepted, added but hasn't been online

James - Accepted, contacted

Nicholas - Accepted, added but hasn't been online

Eden - Accepted, contacted

Marcel - Accepted, contacted

Reece - Accepted, contacted

Edited by Yumbra