Filmmaster

What is the story of... That Mountain?...

Allow me to enlighten you on the back story of ***** mountain.

There was once a man that lived in a shack just south west of ***** mountain. Around the zelenogorsk area. He always wondered what the military kept hidden there, but had no chance of finding out with the soldiers on guard. The land was then swept with a swift and deadly virus. Consuming all it touched (or bit w/e). The man lost all he held dear, yet he could now explore the source of his fascination, so he was reasonably stoked ! He dodged the undead and began to climb the tower that had eluded him so long. closing the steel door behind him . As he reached the top he gasped in awe and disbelief :0 ...........Tin...cans...four of them. He cursed the gods and began his descent of the ladder. As he reached the midway point he misclicked his mouse and fell 20 feet, breaking both his legs like lolly sticks. Unable to turn in the cramped hallway of the tower, he could not open the door he had just a few moments ago shut. He died there that day.

Ever since, it has been said that, if the words ***** mountain were ever to be spoken, the "tin-can-man" would return to claim their soul. And possibly some morphine.

I've never had a problem at the mountain, but it seems like every time I go there with someone else, they get screwed over in some way.

I went to Green Mountain and all I got was this stupid forum post.

*** would explain it this way:

When one mans go to mountain, hear thing, voice, noise, but go away. When two mans go, both hear voice, noise, one mans kill other mans, and voices make him forget as he go more mad, and he run. Then he claim he go and no remember, but friend had accident, or die with no reason.

Mountain make you mad. Radio let out bad thing, and it get in mind. Only wise *** know and fight voice. All mans and womans not wise like ***, all go mad and forget.

*** remember. But I say no more.

GREEN MOUNTAIN DAMNIT GREEN FREAKIN MOUNTAIN GREEN MOUNTAIN LOLOLGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAINGREEN MOUNTAIN

you have cursed us all...

i went there today on accident and when i got there i was pretty scared but I felt like a challenge so in direct chat over the mic i said "bring it on green mountain". 1 minute later im in a deerstand with a broken leg calling for a medic. That place is cursed

I went crazy in there.

Really.

Ahahahahahah.

Mmmmm.

Now I see flying sheeps.