Sign in to follow this  
bggarcia417

US Mirror Not Working. Any Soultion?

First I installed Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead and ran them each once. Then I tried to download the files from the US Mirror. When I clicked on the link it doesn't load. I googled that and found out that the US Mirror was down so it wasn't only me.Then I download the UK Mirror because I heard it really didn't matter what mirror i used. When the files were finished downloading I tried right clicking the files but it does not even give me the option to extract here. I tried this with all the other mirrors as well as the torrent. The files are .pbo. if that matters. I could just wait for the US mirror to come back up but I don't know when they will again.

I would apprectiate any feedback for my issue.

i think they updated it so you dont have to extract them anymore. dont quote me on it though im new to dayz myself. But if i remember my painful installation process (which is still not finished btw) i dont think i had to extract them.

I say download the Dayz commander launcher. For me it works better then the 6 launcher but that's just me. reason i like it over the sixlauncher is because you can revert to the older updates (1.7.2.4) and play on servers that still use that one. then jump back into the 1.7.2.5 servers. just have to click the "version" option at the top of the launcher and update everything with just a click and you'll see a list of servers that are not grayed out that you can play on.

Thanks for your help as soon as I posted this I found out about 6Lauancher and am now playing DayZ