hohlraum

Check out this d-bag scammer on steam

stormster10: Hello I just got into the DayZ Beta Yesterday and I have 5 friend keys and dont have many friends that play dayz do u want one?

stormster10: Its not standalone

stormster10: that will be the official release

stormster10: Well first U have to activate your cd key with my Friend code

stormster10: Send a Email to DayZBetaTeam@live.com and put this exactly

stormster10: 23456: And then your cd key with no -'s that is so they can activate your cd key to allow u on the beta servers and so they know I only have 4 more friend codes and it does work ask my 5 other friends if u want

stormster10: I got accepted for the beta off the forums and then they sent everyone a email with directions on how to use friend codes

stormster10: And when your accepted in 24-48 hours u will open up six launcher or DayZ Commander which ever one u use and it will say update to DayZ beta 1.7.8 and then u play and U can still play with your friends on the lower version and u get 5 friend codes!

stormster10: to give to your friends so U have people to play with that are on your team

stormster10: Tell me when your done so i can tell them to activate your account asap

stormster10: and a name the email DayZ Friend activation or I can send it for u if u dont have a email or somethin

E-mailed them and sent in my cd-key. I can't wait! Hope I don't have to wait too long. I'll catch you suckers on release!

stormster10: I got accepted for the beta off the forums and then they sent everyone a email with directions on how to use friend codes

Lol wut a fkn noob.

an* email

• Like 1

Lol wut a fkn noob.

an* email

With all of the terrible grammar in that, you pick out that part? Nice one.

• Like 1

Does he want you to download something? Because although it's pretty sketchy, I don't see a scam.

Erm... He told him to email his CD-key.

I googled his name and found this post on a popular hacking site:

"IS there a Script to bypass Battleye global bans?"

lol

• Like 1

Report this to steam customer services, pretty sure this type of fraud is against their terms of service.

Where's my scammer? I miss out on all the good Dbags.

Report this to steam customer services, pretty sure this type of fraud is against their terms of service.

you have to register for their support site. I really doubt they give two shits. one less paying customer.

Wow today i just have all the luck! A free dayz beta key, and im also gonna get millions from a Nigerian prince. And all he needed was the credit card number! Huzzaaah!

Wow today i just have all the luck! A free dayz beta key, and im also gonna get millions from a Nigerian prince. And all he needed was my credit card number! Huzzaaah!

Edit: And the forums let me post two times per one click! WIN! Today is just super dooper!

Edited by HannibalLamb

Got my beta, thanks stormster!

To all you skeptics, HATERS GON HATE! SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE!