Sign in to follow this  
ninjaontour

Tonight we dine in Hell

So I just logged into the server I usually play on, and have never seen this before. I'm assuming it's a result of hacks so I logged my ass out straight away.

Searched the forums and couldn't find anything about so if any of you guys know if this is a hack or the result of some huge explosions, clarification would be much appreciated.

post-51954-0-31463000-1345674670_thumb.j

Nahh thats not hacks has happened to me several times, its from crashed helicopter's I believe nothing to worry about too much.

Nahh thats not hacks has happened to me several times, its from crashed helicopter's I believe nothing to worry about too much.

I'm not so sure man, I've seen Heli's go down a few times, and it never lights up the entire map. This was all over Chernarus, the entire server was bright as day, and the flames were over like 100 feet high.

that would be interesting if buildings could actually be lit on fire and forests could burn for clicks in any direction...

but either a gas station was blown up by some charges or that is hacks...that does not look like any wreck..and ive seen charges go off..they look like mini-nuclear bombs! but they dont do that.

It's a graphical artifact, kinda like the other ones with the grey, white, and black triangles you get around barbed wire and emplacements sometimes from far away (you know the ones that take up the whole screen) i think it is typically from crashed helicopters, and it artifacts out to cover the whole screen, if you pan left and right it will get bigger and smaller.