Sign in to follow this  
Ajvkorn

ATV spawns above NWAF

Did they remove those spawns? I really didn't want to run all the way down to the coast, but I will if I have to, either way I have joined over 15 different servers and have not even found one.

I am looking where my red cursor is on the map.About 40,36 or so.

post-72032-0-59420800-1345674239_thumb.j

They still spawn there, they will usually spawn in pairs at Bashnya, Klen or Pik Kozlova from what I've seen, but they are pretty popular due to how easy it is to repair one and the amount of items they can hold/speed on and off road.

Pik kozlova ALWAYS has them at some point. I can server hop and find them in 2-3 servers. But I have yet to even find ONE at dirt road near Bashnya.

For an ATV?who cares..How else can u get them if u dont. Once I find one I stick with that server,

• Like 1

be a survivor and look around more spawn spots? instead of server hopping? wtf do you mean you cant find an atv if you dont server hop?

your argument is invalid.

• Like 1

be a survivor and look around more spawn spots? instead of server hopping? wtf do you mean you cant find an atv if you dont server hop?

your argument is invalid.

Not everyone wants to spend the entire day searching only to find every vehicle is horded by the hosts. If you do for the sake of e-honour then have fun but i cant see that being fun... hive system only encourages this style of play. Furthermore not every hive server has vehicles spawned and there is no way of knowing unless the host tells you.

• Like 1

Not everyone wants to spend the entire day searching only to find every vehicle is horded by the hosts. If you do for the sake of e-honour then have fun but i cant see that being fun... hive system only encourages this style of play. Furthermore not every hive server has vehicles spawned and there is no way of knowing unless the host tells you.

Server hopping just seems like a cheap way of getting items easily. You dont need to server hop to get what your want. yesterday i found a bus, and today i found a van and motorcycle (i swear im not lying)

I don't want a bus though. I like ATV's because they move fast in the grass. We run around enough as it is just trying to get from South to North. People like to call this game a "marathon simulator". I am not completely disagreeing with you that it's cheap, but at the same time I am not gonna spend hours and hours looking for one vehicle :(

well, you guess it is your choice at the end of the day XD I've met some server hoppers in barracks, whilst i was looting. It was not a pleasurable experience.

Ya I met two people last night...WE all died lol

yeah your looking in the wrong spot thats all i'm going to say, do some exploring instead of server hopping i'm sure you will find one

I looked where www.dayzdb.com told me, and then I went more NW before i made this post to make sure.Only place i've ever found an ATV was Pik Kozlova. I don't get why people get offended when others server hop. Most likely most of the vehicles are taken. So why does it bother you when people look for them? Should we just go all over the map following the debug line and hope people put them there? Yes let's spend more time doing that..Sure is fun.

If a non douche person is willing to send me cords for the atv im looking for, please PM me. Ty in advance.

Server hopping just seems like a cheap way of getting items easily. You dont need to server hop to get what your want. yesterday i found a bus, and today i found a van and motorcycle (i swear im not lying)

Don't need to server hop to find items but vehicles... I question your claims.

There are multiple scenarios that can happen in this game, the server owners can horde all the vehicles and shut down the server whenever one is stolen, a clan can horde them all, teh server might not be fully whitelisted so no vehicles are spawned what so ever.... there are vehicles but they're hidden or waiting to respawn.

You might get lucky but out of the 100s of servers I have played I have found two helicopters and a bus, one helicopter was hacked along with the bus and the final helicopter was on skalisty island at that spawn. I've played so many hours of this game looking for vehicles, I always scan the vehicle spawns when I am nearby and I have only found one legitimate vehicle. I've found vast camps with 10-20 tents full of gear beyond your wildest dreams but no vehicles. If I wanted a vehicle badly I would server hop till I found one and set up home and stay on that server. Just like I have done on Lingor I've set up home on one server and on that server I also have a vehicle but that vehicle is barely even hidden, all someone does is need to go off road by about 50m near a large POI and they will find it sitting at the base of a hill, just its good to know vehicles exist on that server and that is why I am staying. Its not even a case of me not finding vehicles myself, the only vehicles I have seen other people using are hacked ones on DayZ and I've been playing a lot for the past 3 months so...

Serverhopping is lame for ghosting and in some sense even loot spawns but this is alpha, I've seen countless times where the entire server was void of loot, are you suggesting people should keep looking even though the server is broken indefinitely (until restart)... no you would log and go onto another server but wait you're server hopping! So what defines server hopping? Are you only allowed on one server per night?

You need to put the e-honour away, people ghost, hack, glitch, dupe and hop to their hearts content on this game, when the game is in alpha and some of the mechanics aren't polished if someone wants a vehicle are you really asking him to look indefinitely on a server that might not even have any spawned? Pssh

Edited by Mastiff

I looked where www.dayzdb.com told me, and then I went more NW before i made this post to make sure.Only place i've ever found an ATV was Pik Kozlova. I don't get why people get offended when others server hop. Most likely most of the vehicles are taken. So why does it bother you when people look for them? Should we just go all over the map following the debug line and hope people put them there? Yes let's spend more time doing that..Sure is fun.

I can personally guarantee you that DayDB's map has several incorrect spawn locations and a lot of missing ones as well. It's okay, but I'd say it's only around 75-80% accurate now.