Sign in to follow this  
Setante

US #4001 (1.7.2.5/95948) - Hosted by DD214 Vets

A friend of mine recently started this server because he was sick of playing on servers without active admins. There is at least 1 admin on at all time from around 10am to Midnight. We are looking for more people to come play on our server and be interactive. Whether you play as a Survivor or Bandit doesn't matter. We welcome all play-styles. Please come set up camp and feel free to bring all of your friends or clan members.

P.S. As a side note. There are a lot of active/prior duty military on our server. So if you are active/prior duty military you should definitely come check this server out.

Good to hear about the server. Playing with vets is always a plus.

(And can be quite scary to see what they can do)

Hey. Very interested in the server. Are tents and vehicles saving on your server or are you having the same problems as everyone else? I am also a vet so it would be great to play with other vets/active duty.

We are experiencing problems with tents and vehicles saving items like most people using 1.7.2.5. It seems like after every server restart the items from the original save of a tent are there again and anything new is gone. So we have just been setting up new tents whenever we want to save new items that we find and we flatten any tents we don't need anymore.

Edited by Setante

Well it looks like we got few a new people roaming around on our server so hopefully this thread is helping a bit. Also, I am running around to some vehicle spawns and repairing them back to full green and driving them down towards Cherno and Elektro. They are up for grabs for whoever wants them. I also put some items that should help new players including GPS, NVGs and Range Finders.